Prologue

It's almost a week since my parents announced that they are getting divorced and it's been taking a toll on me and my siblings. One of the the things that has taken a nose dive since then has been my mental health and am done with everything. I told my parents that am going to my favorite trail to hike but in reality am ending it. I left a letter underneath my pillow when I don't return later today but I never thought that the moment that I walked out that front door that my life would change forever. So I biked straight to the trail head almost a mile and half out of town when I started to walk down the trail when I found a place to do it. It was at that moment that something big hit the ground hard to the point that there's dabre flying everywhere and something hit me right in the shoulder hard enough to knock me to the ground. I could feel blood trickling down my arm but I know that whatever stabbed me was stopping the blood.

"Optimus we have an issue," a voice said somewhere near by yet it was above me. "It appears so and by the looks of it they look like a native of this planet," said another voice is most likely the alien by the name of Optimus. When I looked up I say that the voices are coming from two gaint metal aliens and when I looked around there were two other like them yet they look different. "If you guys don't mind there a piece of metal stuck in my shoulder but if you don't mind can you leave it in and let me die," I said to them. I know that they gave me a concerned look about what I said and they saw that there a piece of metal from their ship sticking out of my shoulder. " I have to taking out or at least remove part it and have the rest of get absorb into your body," said the alien in red and white as he started to try get the metal out of my shoulder. I saw that he changed his hand into a blowtouch to get as much of the metal out of my shoulder which resulted in a good part of the metal to remain in my body but there is a good part of that metal had taken out.

"My name is Optimus Prime and the bot that helped you is Ratchet those two bots over there is my scout Bumblebee and wrecker Bulkhead," Optimus said as he pointed out everyone. "What are you and where do you come from?" I said as I touched the bandage that was just placed over the wound. "We are cybertronians from the planet Cybertron and we are known as Autobots. There is a another group of cybertronians called the Decepticons with it's leader Megatron bringing destruction where he goes," Optimus said. I started to talk to bots when we heard cars and helicopters coming towards us. It was then when I saw that it was the military coming toward us and after a few minutes when they arrived someone came out of the car. "I'm Agent Fowler and I know that you came in contact with aliens," Fowler said to me before going to the bots. I saw that they wanted to protect me from the military but I saw that Optimus started to talk to the agent.

When they finished talking and me nearly taken by the military because I had become a member of unit E the same unit that Fowler is with along with being the bots civilian liaison. Fowler even told me after the process was done and explained that this had to be kept a secret is that because I am a member
Of unit E that I had received health insurance from the military and priority enlistment if I ever choose to join. This was noted in my unit E file and knew that I would be the one out of the two of us that would be working with the bots lot more because I would be the one showing them how to hid in plain sight.
Over the next two years, I worked hand and hand with the bots adjusting to Earth. Later on in the same week that the bots arrived two new members joined being Arcee and Cliffjumper which the latter became my guardian and closest friend on the team. Vince had joined the team two years after I did and had Optimus as he's guardian which was cool. The team knew how bad my mental health had been during the early years and knew that I had chosen to stay with my dad when my parents finalized their divorce a few days after I met them. Fowler and Vince had become family to me along with the bots and my dad along with my older brother Antonio knew of the bots as ranchers who opened a ranch outside of town.
Which had become the story of how I work with the bots every day after school and during school breaks over the years. This was due to how Cliff was dressed when he dropped me off at home and walked me to the door. He was using his holoform so he looked like a stereotypical cowboy from Texas so I used that to my advantage to create a cover story for the bots and I've been using it over the years. Vince used the same story as well so when people as why we're coming home together or picked up by the same person after school other than our parents. Everyone had helped me with my mental health and knew when to help me when they see me having one of my bad days. Cliff bring my guardian has been the one to help me more other than Ratchet and the one to introduce me to country music.
I learned that I have a talent for music so I learned how to play the guitar and sing country music which resulted in the genre being one of two being constantly being played at base. It was also the only type of music that Cliff and I listen to when we head to base and when he has to take me home every day.