chapter 7: sortings and Camryn struggles with Trust Issues finale part

Just realized I named both Draco's sister and Cedric's sister the same name as each so Elena Malfoy is now Evelyn Malfoy.

Professor Mcgonagall was continuing to call people's names and sorting them into their houses. All of the Malfoys got sorted in different Houses and longbottoms as well. Isabella Longbottom is in Ravenclaw and Gabi Longbottom is in Huffpuff house.

Professor Mcgonagall said " ADDISON POTTER!

Addison walked to the sorting hat and she put it on and sat on the Stool and the hat Shouted " GRYFFINDOR.

Addison walked over to the the Gryffindor table and waited for her siblings to be sorted.

Professor Mcgonagall Shouted " ALAIN POTTER.

Alain walked to the sorting hat and he put it on and sat on the Stool and the hat Shouted " RAVENCLAW.

Alain walked to the Ravenclaw Table and waited for her siblings to be sorted.

Professor Mcgonagall said " Alec potter.

Alec walked to the sorting hat and he put it on and sat on the Stool and the hat Shouted " HUFFPUFF.

Alec walked over to the Huffpuff Table and waited for his siblings to be sorted.

Professor Mcgonagall Shouted "Briannah
Potter

Briannah walked to the sorting hat and she put it on and sat on the Stool and the hat Shouted " GRYFFINDOR.

Briannah walked over to the Gryffindor table and waited for her siblings to be sorted.

Professor Mcgonagall said " Calla Potter.

Calla walked to the sorting hat and she put it on and sat on the Stool and the hat Shouted " RAVENCLAW.

Calla walked over to the Ravenclaw Table and waited for her siblings to be sorted.

Professor Mcgonagall Shouted " CAMRYN POTTER.

Camryn walked to the sorting hat and she put it on and sat on the Stool and the hat Shouted " SLYTHERIN.

Camryn walked over to the Syltherin Table and waited for her siblings to be sorted. She Hid behind her friend Terence Higgs and buried her head into his shoulder.

Professor Mcgonagall said " David Potter.

David walked to the sorting hat and he put it on and sat on the Stool and the hat Shouted " SLYTHERIN.

David walked over to the Syltherin Table and waited for his siblings to be sorted.

Professor Mcgonagall Shouted " ELLA POTTER.

Ella walked to the sorting hat and she put it on and sat on the Stool and the hat Shouted " RAVENCLAW.

Ella walked over to the Ravenclaw Table and waited for her siblings to be sorted.

Professor Mcgonagall said " Harlod Potter.

Harlod walked to the sorting hat and he put it on and sat on the Stool and the hat Shouted " RAVENCLAW.

Harlod walked over to the Ravenclaw Table and waited for his siblings to be sorted.

Professor Mcgonagall Shouted "HARRY POTTER.

Harry walked to the sorting hat and he put it on and sat on the Stool and the hat Shouted " GRYFFINDOR.

Harry walked over to the Gryffindor table and waited for his siblings to be sorted.

Professor Mcgonagall said" Hillary Potter .

Hillary walked to the sorting hat and she put it on and sat on the Stool and the hat Shouted " GRYFFINDOR.