chapter 5: Hogwarts Express and Builles.

The Weasleys twins had to step out and check up on their friend Lee Jordan and then percy Weasley had perefect rounds he had to do to make sure that the other kids were behaving, Katie Bell was going to make  sure her friends were OK and Angelina had to go discuss Quidditch Team strategies with Alicia Spinnet and Oliver Wood and Oliver Wood had left his Quidditch strategy book in his and Percy's compartment. So they all left for abou 1 hour and then something bad happened when they left.

Harry, Addison, Matthew, Briannah and Jay were started to wake up and Woke up their new friends Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger. Their cousins Abby, John, Olivia, Dudley and Daniella were Also awake and they all have started talking when a few first years that Ron knew as Joseph Mackey, Audrey Mackey , Sam Mackey , Ava Marks and her twin sister Annie Marks walked into the compartment.

Joseph said " I heard People say that Harry Potter and all of his siblings are in this last  compartment. Is it true? It's you is it.

Harry said " Yes. These my two of my sisters, Briannah and Addison and two of my brothers Matthew and Jay.

Joseph said " oh, this is my brother Sam and my sister Audrey Mackey. This is Ava Marks and Annie Marks. I'm Mackey. Joseph Mackey.  It's nice to meet you five.

Ron hid a snicker by pretending to cough and Joseph looked at Ronald Weasley.

He said " Think my's name funny do you? There is no need to ask yours. Red Hair and a hand -me down Robe. You must be a part of the Weasley family. Soon you will find out that some Wizarding families are better than others Potters. He held up a hand " I can help you there. And your siblings too.

Harry, Briannah, Jay, Addison and Matthew looked at each other and thought that he was very rude. Joseph looked at the other kids in the compartment and he was wondering who the other kids were.

Harry said " I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself. Thanks.

Abby said " Hello My name is Abby Dursley.

John said " Hello My name is John Dursley.

Olivia said " Hello My name is Olivia Dursley.

Dudley said " Hello My name is Dudley
Dursley.

Daniella said " Hello My name is Daniella Dursley.

Hermione said " Hello My name is Hermione Granger.

Joseph said " I never heard of Wizarding families with the Names Dursley and  Granger before.

Hermione said "I am Muggleborn.

Abby said " I am Muggleborn too.

John said " I am Muggleborn as well.

Olivia said " I am Muggleborn as well.

Dudley said " I am Muggleborn as well.

Daniella said " I am Muggleborn as well.

Ava stepped up to the compartment and said" You are all nothing but stupid little Mudbloods and you Weasley are nothing but a disgrace to your family.  I bet even your siblings and parents don't love you.

Joseph, Sam, Audrey, Ava and Annie Started laughing at what she said. Finally Briannah said " Leave them alone and leave. You are not welcomed here. You insult my cousins and new friends and you expect us to be friends with you and your jerkish friends? That is not going to happen. Get out now. They left still laughing at what ava said.

Ronald Weasley was crying at what Ava said about his family not Loving him. Abby, John, Olivia, Dudley, Daniella and Hermione were also Crying at being called stupid and also at being called mudbloods.

Finally Fred, George and Percy Weasley along with Alicia Spinnet, Angelina Johnson, Oliver Wood, and Katie Bell returned to the compartment and saw all of The first expect Harry, Addison, Matthew, Briannah and Jay, who looked Furious at what just happened.

Fred Weasley, who was holding Ronald and trying to get him to stop crying asked"  What Happened to you guys? All of you were still sleeping peacefully and now you all are up and Harry, Addison, Matthew, Briannah and Jay look like they want to beat someone up.

Abby who was crying said " This kid named Joseph Mackey came in and introduced
himself to Harry, Addison, Matthew, Briannah and Jay. Then he introduced him, his siblings and two girls who were twins. Ronald make a Coughing sound and Joseph said " think my names funny, do you? There is no need to ask yours. Red Hair and a hand- me- down Robe. You must be a part of the Weasley family. Soon you will find out that some Wizarding families are better than others Potters.  He held a Hand for us to shake and said " I can help you there. And your siblings too. Harry said " I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself. Thanks. So then Hermione, and my siblings introduce themselves and Joseph said "I never heard of Wizarding families with the Names Dursley and  Granger before. Hermione and my siblings said that they were something called Muggleborns. And Ava said " You are all nothing but stupid little Mudbloods and you Weasley are nothing but a disgrace to your family.  I bet even your siblings and parents don't love you. So that's when My cousin Briannah said "Leave them alone and leave. You are not welcomed here. You insult my cousins and new friends and you expect us to be friends with you and your jerkish friends? That is not going to happen. Get out now. So they left and that's when you guys Showed up.

To say that all three Weasleys were mad was a understatement. Fred held Ron tighter in his Arms and buried his head under his chin so that he could protect Ron if needed.  Percy Hugged Abby, George Hugged Daniella, Oliver Hugged Olivia, Angelina Hugged Dudley, Alicia Hugged John and Katie Hugged Hermione for comfort.

End of the chapter! What did you guys think of this chapter?                                Next chapter is the sorting and some of the sortings will be Suprising for both the dursley and potter kids.

I really appreciate you guys reading this story and I hope you continue to enjoy it.