chapter 4: Bonding With Aunt Petunia and Harry has a talk with Terence Higgs

Calla wakes up at 8 before her other siblings. She was Suprised to Her Aunt Petunia wake already. Calla had some questions for her anyway. Calla approached her Aunt Petunia. Her siblings wake up at 9.

Calla softly said " Aunt Petunia, I have a couple of  questions that I was hoping to ask you?

Aunt Petunia kindly said " of course Calla, what kind of questions do you have to ask me?

Calla said " I was wondering if you could tell us about our parents. All of the good things about them.

Aunt Petunia said " Yes I would love to talk you and your siblings about your parents. I am going to make breakfast for all of you and then We are all going shopping. Would you like to help make Breakfast for the Family?

Calla said " I would love to help you aunt Petunia. Let's go make Breakfast for everyone before uncle Vernon gets upset.

Petunia couldn't stand anymore of Vernon's attitude towards her nieces and Nephews. She was starting to wonder how he would react to their kids having magic and going to Hogwarts on September 1st. She is going to stand up to Vernon and Tell me to leave his Nephews and Nieces alone and their kids.

Just as Aunt Petunia and Calla started cooking Breakfast, Uncle Vernon came into the Kitchen and what he Saw make him madder then both Aunt Petunia and Calla have ever seen him.

Vernon approached Calla and yelled " HOW DARE YOU MAKE YOUR AUNT PETUNIA DO ALL OF THE COOKING? YOU ARE A USELESS LITTLE GIRL WHO IS A FREAK OF NATURE AND IS GOING TO BE BEATEN HARDER FOR ALL OF THE FREAKISH YOU DO AND MAKING YOU AUNT DO ALL OF THE COOKING FOR BREAKFAST. Vernon then grabbed Calla's arm and threw her into the wall behind the kitchen and she was out cold. Petunia was Livid with Her Husband.

Petunia slapped Vernon hard on his cheek. He was upset by Petunia's Attitude towards him. Harry, Ella, Harlod, Addison, Matthew, Alec, Briannah, Alain, Shiloh, David, Mekenna, Noah, Peyton, Kimberly, Jace, Camryn, Jay, Hillary and Logan had just woken up. When they saw their sister  knocked out cold they were Furious at Uncle Vernon. But Petunia beat them to it.

Petunia Yelled " LEAVE HER ALONE NOW  VERNON AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I ASKED TO COOK BREAKFAST AND SHE OFFERED TO HELP ME OUT WITH MAKING BREAKFAST. VERNON LEAVE MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS ALONE. JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE MAGIC DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO TO THEM AND LEAVE OUR KIDS ALONE TOO. THEY ALSO HAVE MAGIC AND ALL OF ARE GOING TO HOGWARTS ON SEPTEMBER 1ST.  I AM TAKING THEM TO KING'S CROSS STATION.

Petunia was going to consider if she Should divorce Vernon but wanted to think about it some more before making a decision on it.

She then turned her attention to the food she was making for Breakfast which was eggs, pancakes and Bacon with delicious Hash Browns on the side and Orange Juice.

She put everything on the table and made sure to check on Calla who was starting to wake up with A Nasty bump on her head.

Petunia helped Calla to the Table and was going to keep her for the rest of the day and Make sure she didn't have a Concussion. She knew that they could last for days or even Months. She had Never laid on her nieces and Nephews. She cleaned up the table and All of kids went to get dressed except Calla , who was being checked over by her Aunt Petunia and She sat Calla on the bed in her room and Helped her get dressed in a blue shirt with Black Stockings with a green skirt with a red Zip Up Hoddie and green boots.
Calla told her aunt Petunia that she was feeling better and that she can walk to the car on her own without Help.

Calla walked to the Car and got in without Her aunt's help when she didn't show any more signs of a Concussion And saw her other siblings in the car along with their cousins.