"As many of you know, the Roane County line received a call a little after midnight... reporting a homicide here on the lake. Officer Callahan here and myself arrived first on the scene. We made our way to the shore of Lover's Lake, about ten yards from that house you see behind me. It was there that we found the victim, an 18-year-old senior from Hawkins High, Patrick McKinney. His limbs... His body, it was disfigured.. There was an eyewitness on the scene.. We have also identified a person of interest. Eddie Munson. We encourage anyone with information to please come forward."

Steve sighs, "Oh man. This is not good. Really not good."

"You've got a lot of questions, and I'm going to answer as many as I can. Two o'clock at town hall, where anyone from the Hawkins community is welcome. But right now, I've got work to do, and I appreciate your understanding."

Suddenly Eddie is heard on the radio,
"Dustin, can you hear me? Hargrove?Wheeler?"

Dustin immediately gets his walkie talkie out of his backpack, "Eddie. Holy shit. Are you okay?"

"Nah, man. Pretty... Pretty goddamn far from okay."

"Where is he?" Robin asks.

"Where are you?"

"Skull Rock. Do you know it?"

"Uh, yeah. That's near Cornwallis and..."

Steve stops him, "Garrett, yeah. I know where that is."

"Hold tight. We're coming. We're coming."

——

The group was currently in the woods Robin and Nancy kept an eye on Melanie who was walking infront of them. While Max and Lucas walked behind them a little and Dustin and Steve infront were arguing about the way there.

"Dude, I'm telling you, you're taking us the wrong way."

"It's north. I'm positive. I checked the map."

"You do realize Skull Rock, it's a super popular make-out spot?"

"Yeah. So?"

"Yeah, well, it wasn't popular until I made it popular. All right? I practically invented it. We're heading in the wrong direction."

"What did u make it popular by hooking up with Melanie here or was it one of your other failed relationships?"

Steve rolls his eyes, "So very funny of you, Henderson." Steve walked in a different direction.

"Steve. Where are you going?"

"Stop whining. Let's go."

"Steve!"

"Trust me."

Suddenly Melanie yelled from behind Steve and Dustin, "Steveeee!"

Steve sighed knowing she was probably hungry, "What!"

Melanie scoffed, "No need to be rude! My legs hurt can i go on your back?"

After Steve didn't respond Melanie got annoyed, "I'm pregnant with your child Harrington! You better carry me right now."

Steve sighed and walked up to her. He bend his back a little which made Melanie smile to herself. She hopped onto his back and Steve went back to Dustin.

Robin and Nancy walk behind the three. Robin sighed, "Oh my God, they're so adorable. I just wanna squeeze 'em, you know? If I'm permitted to see a silver lining in this end-of-the-world doom and gloom, it would be the rekindling of old flames that never should've been snuffed out."