Chapter Forty Three

Start from the beginning

An awkward silence settled over the ship as it flew through space with the two stow aways and clones until Rex cleared his throat as if saying he had come to a decision.

"Don't worry General. Our lips are sealed, right boys?" He spoke up and he got a bunch of 'yes sirs' in response.

"Thankyou Captain, truly." Oriel sighed in relief as he muscles relaxed.

"We're used to this kind of thing from General Skywalker, besides, we're gonna need all the help we can get and two extra Jedi is more than we can ask for." Rex assured and at that moment the ship started to rock furiously as they broke into the atmosphere of Mandalore.

"We've got incoming!" The clone driving yelled and they were all thrown off their feet in the ship as the side doors opened for a quick escape if needed, which it most likely was.

"Watch out!" Oriel yelled as a blast came and destroyed the ship next to them and she used her body to shield any debris from hitting Boba.

"What are you waiting for? Get out of here." Bo-Katan said as she put on her helmet and she abandoned ship using her jet pack.

"I'm sorry General, if I knew you were coming I would've brought you a jet pack." Rex apologised.

"Don't need one." Oriel smirked back and he matched her face as he liked the girls style.

"Race you to the surface." Boba said quickly taking off his cloak and diving head first out the side.

"Oh you're on." Ahsoka and Oriel said in sync and they both smoothly jumped off the side together, Rex not to far behind.

The three Jedi unsheathed their lightsabers as they fell and landed on a different gunship each, taking down Mauls Mandalorian followers that shot at them from there.

As they jumped from gunship to gunship, getting closer to the ground by the second, Oriel noticed a clone pilot trapped in his cockpit as his ship plummeted towards the nearing building.

"Ahsoka! Help him!" She yelled to the torgruta girl who was running along a closer Mandalorian ship.

"On it Master." She replied noticing it as well and she helped him with ease and Oriel noticed the clone do a small salute before he opened his parachute.

"Are you ready?" Boba asked appearing next to Oriel as they sailed through the air, noticing the rather large group of Mandalorians preparing for battle towards where they fell.

"Are you ready to loose?" His master smirked as she angled her body downwards more to slice through the air quicker and did a softening roll as she landed, using the force to stop her from breaking any bones on impact.

"Actually I think you both loose." Ahsoka was already standing on the platform with her two sabers out in front of her deflecting bullets from their enemies.

"How did you-?" Boba asked, amazed at the girl in front of him.

"Practice I guess." She shrugged and they ran off side by side to disarm and knock out the Mandalorians in red armour.

"Practice from falling a thousand feet in the air?" Oriel asked concerned for the girl.

"It's a long story." Ahsoka sighed deflecting the various bullets headed their way.

From behind them Bo-Katan flew up onto the platform and after her, a lot more Mandalorian allies who ran forward and took over the fight for them. The three closed their blades back into their hilts as they watched the fight happen in front of them.

"How did all three of you get here so fast?" Rex's voice appeared next to them, referring to their race.

"I think you mean how did I get here so fast. I won." Ahsoka corrected which earned a chuckle from the captain.