Bryn smiled back making Hiccup's heart race. "Great! Come on Ghost!" She said and grabbed Ghost's talon as he propped her up onto his back. 

Hiccup smiled hesitantly and got on Toothless, "This'll just be a quick ride, okay?" Hiccup said and Bryn nodded.

"We'll be back before brunch!" She grinned and took off into the sky.

Hiccup followed close behind and then over took her slightly, "Alright, where do you wanna go?" He asked. 

"Well, I'm not sure! What places do you usually go?" She asked.

Hiccup thought to himself for a little while and then one place came to mind, "There is one place.." He smiled, "Come on!" He said and flew ahead.

"Hey!" Bryn frowned half-heartedly and ghost sped up to match Toothless' speed.

When they got their hiccup landed on a small area of rock and looked at the scenery calmly. Ghost soon landed next to them and Bryn leaned over with an annoyed smirk, "In a hurry are we?" She asked.

Hiccup hid his anxiousness with a fake glimmer of mischief, "I was just giving Ghost a chance to know what it feels like to ride with a fast rider." He joked and Ghost hit him over the head with a wing making him whine.

"So where are we anyway?" Bryn asked. 

"This is where me and Toothless learned to fly together." Hiccup said.

At first glance it was just a big rock, but Bryn felt there was something familiar about this place.

"Are you ready? This is going to get dangerous.." Hiccup asked adjusting his stirrup.

"I live for danger.." Bryn flashed a crazy grin.

"Alright.. On three.. One.. Two.." And before he could say three Bryn shot off for the arch in the middle of the rock.

"Hey!" Hiccup yelled and took off to catch up to her.

"Keep up!" She laughed ducking through the big arch and heading for the next big rock.

"Be careful! It's about to get a lot harder!" Hiccup yelled from behind.

"I think i can handle it!" Bryn yelled making Ghost go faster through the second arch, and then a light bulb lit up in her brain.

"Wait! I've been here before!" She called. 

"You have!?" Hiccup asked now finally caught up to the two.

"Yea! Me and ghost found this place not too long ago when we ran away!" She said.

Hiccup smiled sympathetically but then a smirk grew on his face, "Then i hope you dont mind if i refrain from being easy on you!" He said.

Bryn rolled up her sleeves and leaned forward ready to roll, "Oh i wouldn't dream of it.." She winked.

Hiccup smiled wider and leaned forward to, "Alright then!" He said.

The clouded set of jutting out rocks was steadily approaching until finally they both flew on either side, ducking and swerving in and out of the rocks with ease, getting faster the longer they remained inside the rock maze.

"Hey! Let's go this way!" Bryn yelled as she weaved through the rocks.

"But it's a dead end that way!" Hiccup called making Bryn laugh and shake her head.

"Come on!" She said and went in the direction of the supposed dead end.

Hiccup frowned worried and followed along. He had not gone in this direction all that much but he seemed to of forgotten how fun this section was. He laughed excitedly and looked over to see Bryn in a similar situation, she was in her own little world. He smiled for a moment but then yelped when he almost crashed into a rock. Toothless smacked him in the face with one of his ears annoyed and Hiccup apologized awkwardly.

"Hey, I think it's time to slow down!" Hiccup said scared as a big waterfall was getting closer. He looked over at Bryn but she had an evil look on her face. "Brynhild?" He called with wide eyes. "BRYN??" He called louder and she looked over excitedly, "Just keep going and don't stop!" She yelled.

"Are you crazy!?" Hiccup yelled and screamed as he almost hit another rock.

"Just trust me!" She yelled back.

"So this is how I die.." Hiccup said sarcastically. "You good bud?" Hiccup asked and Toothless looked just as excited as Bryn. "Alright then.." Hiccup breathed and readied himself for impact.

But there wasn't any. Hiccup was splashed by the heavy waterfall stream for half a second and then when he opened his eyes he saw he had made it into a cave behind the waterfall. He landed on the cave floor and when he got off of Toothless he was tackled by Bryn who was laughing her butt off.

"That was awesome!!" Bryn said jumping up and down.

Hiccup was in shock at first but soon he too began to laugh. He pumped his fist in the air, "yeah!" He smiled and the two jumped together high off of the adrenaline. Toothless was excited too and let out a plasma blast which lit up the cave with purple light.

Bryn giggled and hugged Hiccup and kissed him on the cheek without thinking and then stood back after realizing what she did. 

Hiccups face dropped when he registered what happened and wiped the kiss off of his cheek.

"Sorry, the adrenaline just got to me i-" She tried to swiftly apologize but Hiccup interrupted her frowning.

"You can't be doing that! I- I have a girlfriend! That's totally not cool" He said stepping further away from Bryn.

Her cheeks flushed from embarrassment, "Hiccup im so sorry.. I will never do it again i promise.." She sulked. 

"It's fine... Lets just get back to Berk, i have work to do.." He said getting on a now sad looking Toothless.

"Yea.." She murmured getting back on Ghost.

She could not tell in the darkness but Hiccup was flushed for a completely different reason. 

He had a crush.