Tourist Attractions For Vocation With Family & Freinds in Leh Ladakh

If You are looking for the best Ladakh tourist places for For Vocation With Family & Freinds. Leh Ladakh is one of the most beautiful places in India. It is located in the Himalayan mountains and is known for its stunning scenery. There are many tourist attractions in Leh Ladakh, such as the Pangong Tso lake, which is one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. Other attractions include the Nubra Valley, which is a beautiful valley with sand dunes, and the Leh Palace, which is a former royal palace.

 Other attractions include the Nubra Valley, which is a beautiful valley with sand dunes, and the Leh Palace, which is a former royal palace

The top 8 best places to visit in Leh Ladakh with your family & Freinds

1. Tso Moriri

Tso Moriri is one of the best places to visit in Leh Ladakh with your family or friends, Tso Moriri is a great option. This beautiful lake is located in Leh Ladakh, and it's surrounded by mountains. You can go hiking, camping, or just enjoy the scenery. There are also many other activities nearby, so you'll never be bored.

2. Nubra Valley

Nubra Valley is Leh Ladakh's answer to Switzerland. The drive to Nubra Valley from Leh is one of the most scenic and thrilling experiences in India. Nubra Valley is home to the Bactrian camel, double-humped herbivores that were once used as pack animals in Central Asia. Now, they give rides to tourists in the desert. There are also a number of sand dunes in the area where you can go for a camel ride or try your hand at sandboarding.

3. Shanti Stupa

Shanti Stupa is one of the best places to visit in Leh Ladakh. The stupa was built by Japanese Buddhists to promote world peace. It is a beautiful white structure that sits on top of a hill and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Visitors can also walk around the stupa and take in the peaceful atmosphere.

4. Kargil

Kargil is a beautiful place to visit in Leh Ladakh. It is located at a height of 2,674 meters (8,862 ft) and is known for its scenic beauty. The Kargil War Memorial is also located here. It is a must-visit place for all history lovers. It is home to many beautiful lakes, including the Tso Moriri Lake, which is a great spot for swimming, fishing, and boating. There are also plenty of hiking and biking trails in the area. Plus, Kargil is home to the Kargil War Memorial, which is a must-see for any history buff.

5. Pangong Lake

Pangong Lake is one of the best places to visit in Leh Ladakh with your family and friends. The lake is located at an altitude of 4,350 m and is one of the largest saltwater lakes in Asia. The lake is home to a variety of wildlife including migratory birds, Tibetan gazelles, and blue sheep. The scenery around the lake is simply stunning, with mountains and glaciers all around.

6. Magnetic Hill

One of Leh Ladakh's most popular tourist attractions is Magnetic Hill. It is said that if you place your car in neutral at the bottom of the hill, it will be pulled up by an invisible force! Many people come here to experience this phenomenon for themselves. If you're visiting Leh Ladakh with your family or friends, make sure to add Magnetic Hill to your itinerary!

7. Likir Monastery

The Likir Monastery is one of the best places to visit in Leh Ladakh with your family and friends. The monastery is located on a hilltop and offers stunning views of the valley below. It is also home to a large number of Buddhist monks who are always happy to chat with visitors. The monastery is a great place to learn about Buddhism and Tibetan culture.

8. Chadar Trek 

The Chadar Trek is one of the best places to visit in Leh Ladakh with your family and friends. The trek is a challenging one, but it is also very rewarding. The scenery is beautiful and there are many opportunities to take pictures. The Trek also provides a great opportunity to bond with your family and friends.

Felix Feria Travel is one of the best travel agency in Delhi. We specialize in business trips, family vacations, and honeymoon packages. We offer travel packages for domestic and international destinations. Felix Feria Travel offers the best Ladakh trip package for the whole Family & Freinds. Book now for our most affordable rates and enjoy an unforgettable vacation experience!

Felix Feria Covered many beautiful destinations for Tours & Travel :Andaman and Nicobar ToursBali Tours Dubai ToursLeh Ladakh ToursSikkim Tours

Note: For more information & Queries pls Contact with Us

Address: 172, Vardhman Fortune Mall, G T Karnal Road, Delhi 110033Call Now: +91 89203 55377Gmail: info@felixferiatravel.comWebsite: https://www.felixferiatravel.com