You hesitate, "Is that really necessary, why can't I tell them?"

"Tell us what?" Alcina finally speaks, looking at you in fear and as you slowly look around the room. Donna stumbles back slightly when you look at her, the sisters freeze in terror (Daniela especially), and Miranda looks....odd.

L̵̦̆͛͌̈͝͝ě̸̖̬̊̀͊͑͌a̶̬̥̣̗̗̯̅͐̅̂̎v̴͓̖̼̜͇̑͑͗͝ȅ̷̡̨̮͎͖̀̍͋̇͗.̷̡̢̼͉̔͒ ̶͉̞̼̪̠͌̓̑̀̈́̈́ͅN̸̛̪̯̠͊́̌̄͝ͅo̵̢̢͌̋̎̾ẅ̴̛͎́̾̓.̵̙̖͠ ̵̲̦̣̈́G̴͖͔̠͐ó̴̧̘͎̤̤͑̌͘̚ ̴͉͚͉͖̱̂̍̽͐̑̇t̷̛̪͉̝̹͑͆͘͝o̴̩͈͊̈́̒̋ ̶͇͕̂̂͊ẅ̷̱̙̭̖̄́̈́ͅh̴͉̊̌̅͑ë̶̝́̆͑r̶̨͙̞̆͝͝e̶̡̠̪̦̟̰̓͘ ̶̢̧̖͚͇͋͗͒̿̋̈M̶̺̦͈̆͆͒̈́̕ͅḭ̵̬̺̓̐̈r̴̡͘ă̴͙͇n̶͍̰͛̂d̴̡̩̞͌̈́̇͘a̶̟̍́ ̷̖͕͆͜͜ͅḩ̴͙̝̠̋̂͒̓o̵͉̘̘͓̾͋͌͘̕l̷̢̫̲͙̦̐̀̒̇̀d̷̼̫̥̘͓̒ͅs̴̛̪̓͂̂̐ ̷̖͓̻̱̙̀̐̐͘h̸̢̼̪̗̤̯̉̊͑͒͒ě̵͓̞͙̝͎̫r̸̛̝͊̊̋̚ ̷̘͑̂̒̚c̸͉͓̍͗͜e̶̹̅͂̐͌́̕r̸͉͖̱͇̀e̷̝̗͕̪̾̐m̴͉͚͔̌̎̃̓̀̕o̶̫͍̝̪͍͈̿͝͠n̴̛̗̎́͘̕i̸̝̋͂͘e̶̡͓̲͖̍̈͠s̶̺̲̫͖͊̈́͑̌

You obey, suddenly swiveling your feet and walking out the front door without explanation and ignoring the cries for you to stop.

D̷̺͗ủ̸͜c̴͚̋k̸̲̃

Trusting him, you do as you're told and look back to see Cassandra's sickle in the tree in front of you. "Classy." you mutter without much thought before wrenching it out of the tree and turning back to where Cass is hovering at the door, looking at the snow with great trepidation.

"Don't throw this at me again Cassie, this is b̶̭̌ĕ̸̢y̶̻̆o̷͇̓ñ̵͈ḍ̶͑ any of us now." and with deadly accuracy you throw the sickle back at her, lodging it in the door to avoid getting trapped. Miranda forces her way through, the jar of Ethan in her hands and Mia two steps behind her.

She takes a sharp breath, " The Black God walks amongst us tonight ." it's whispered reverently, albeit slightly fearful as well. You tilt your head as he goes on and on about her irritating tendency to never shut up in his presence and you find his irritation translates into you as you snarl at her attempts to approach.

"Do not presume our wishes."

(" Our? ")

Miranda falters and looks back at Mia who's looking at you as if you've killed her husband.

Which you have so fair point.

"I apologize." Miranda murmurs slowly and your back straightens as you turn and follow the familiar path to Miranda's ceremony sight. As you walk through the forest you can't help but note the lycans who approach before whimpering in fear and scampering away.

Do try not to die .

Finally, his voice was more understandable and less...roaring. "Where to next my liege." you snark at the mold being infested your mind and body. "Pull your knife." Tilting your head you obey before suddenly he lurches you and forcefully moves your body.

A cry leaves your lips as the knife slashes your hand and your black blood drips on the surface, a rumbling in the ground seemingly pleased with your (unwilling) sacrifice.

Good .

"Dick." you mutter as the wound seals itself.

Step left.

You obey without question and frown as you realize there is a sword where you once were. You turn and groan. Loose samca. That is not good.

More coming, move quicker unicus we aren't done.

"Of course, we're not." you groan slashing violently with your claws. The samca is properly ripped to shreds when you remember your other power and groan loudly. "I am such an idiot."

Scowling at the escaped mutants you light yourself on fire and simply punch them all in the face and watch as they burn to their second deaths. "Well this sucked, how did they get out?"

Hunters .

"The Dimitrescu's aren't home."

I never said, good hunters .

You nod and take that at face value and begin your journey to the castle, assuming that is your next instruction. You reach the castle and quickly deduce the hunters have accidentally blown something up they hadn't meant to and now were trying to damage control as the mutants escaped into the village.

"Y'know. For people who wanted to protect the village, you are pretty shit at it." you mention calmly behind the group, raising a brow as they whip around and point their weapons at you. "Well that seems rather pointless doesn't it, I haven't attacked you have I?"

"As if that isn't one of their favorite things to do. Play with their... prey ."

"Hmm, that is true, however, you're less prey and more attackers that need to be exterminated , luckily I got here first."

For just a moment relief filled their eyes and you chuckled, "For me, not you." with a snarl you lunged into battle with the group of seven or so. Your teeth made impact first and you decided to use your strength and just rip the arm off, making him bleed a little, freak out, think of his will, all that stuff. As he shrieked you turned to the slightly older one, he was probably the biggest threat, experience is more dangerous than raw power after all. He pulled a sword out and attempted to drive it through your stomach, but since it was so very obvious you dodged it and twisted the sword out of his grip.

"Thanks." you grinned before slashing his throat open with a sense of thrill as he died in the snow, painting it crimson. One was running, he'd be last. Swiping your tongue over your teeth you grinned ferally at them, "Who's next?"

Two of them seemed to gain strength and a plan and charged blindly towards you, taking your left and right. Well this might actually be a challenge so you focused on their movements, not attacking only defending to learn their patterns slightly better.

"Oh." you murmur to the one on your left who falters at your tone, "You broke your leg as a kid didn't ya? And didn't go to a hospital for it." Before he could ask how you knew that you hissed and snapped his neck before shifting him as a shield to your attacker who was now behind you. Throwing the dead man off you and onto the other one you noted that there were actually more than you thought and you whined.

You would not be able to handle this.

Perhaps you should scream, I know it'll work.

You don't think he was expecting you to actually do it, but a few seconds after a few crows land next to you, and like an utterly insane woman you explain the situation and inform them you have to be somewhere else but to please get rid of the rest of the men and the runner. Sighing you stand back up, "Sorry boys, duty calls, but this was fun." you snap your teeth before stalking away.

The reservoir.

"Please no."

Go.

With extreme trepidation, you follow his directions and find yourself staring at the horrible murky waters, paranoid and scared Moreau will appear out of nowhere and decide where fish eggs should go.

You are not going to like this unicus.

"Like what?"

We merged because of a shared goal, however for you to see it you must do this .

"I'm not doing the fish egg thing."

No. Unicus, you must drink reservoir water.

"Fuck no. I'll die like this."

You attempt to turn away but find he's forced your motor skills to dwindle awkwardly.

"I will be sick."

You must.

"No."

Ḑ̵̢͓̮̎̿̆̇͘R̶̡̙̥̞̠͋̑̅͌̓͑́͛̾Ḭ̷̐̊̀̀̿̾͜N̶̖̟̈́̌͌͑̎K̴̝̦̊̈́̂͗

Your body moved without permission and your hands cupped together to bring water up to your mouth, and before you could fight it, it was in your mouth and you swallowed, shuddering in disgust as something got stuck.

Deep breaths.