part 7

its around 2 weeks later and in these past 2 weeks you have spoken to harry alot more and hes one of your closer friends but your not sure if you see him as just a friend or not

your alarm went off it was 3am you moan knowing you have no other choice rather than to get up because you need to get ready to go to the airport in an hour to go to paris well disney land paris ,, you get up and put some joggers and a hoodie on with a plain black crop top underneath and go brush your teeth.the people going on this trip were the sidemen, both cals , chip , talia , freya , ellie , faith and obviously you so there was alot ,, you order an uber to your house to go to the airport

you have just arrived at the airport and see everyone but the cals and harry

"hey lily have you heard anything from the cals or harry" simon asks "nah nothing from any" you reply "well give it 10 if not were gonna have to hope for the best cause we dont have time to go get them" josh says

its 10 minutes later and you guys are about to walk in until you hear "OI LADS WAIT UP" you hear one of them shout as there jogging towards us "where were you" tobi asks "the ubers were messing around" lux says "and you couldn't tell anyone" josh says "nah forgot" freezy says "well lets go before we are actually late" chip says "mate we have fast track where sorted" harry says "well come on then" freya says. you all head in and check in and go through baggage and everything and your all sat waiting to board for the plane

you post this on your story

you dont really talk to anyone as its 4:30 and everyone is tired but about half an hour later you board your on the plane first the plane was set out with 2 seats on the sides and 3 in the middle with aisles inbetween ,, you get your machook out y...

you dont really talk to anyone as its 4:30 and everyone is tired but about half an hour later you board your on the plane first the plane was set out with 2 seats on the sides and 3 in the middle with aisles inbetween ,, you get your machook out your backpack and get your airpods out and start to load on netflix "your not gonna sit and watch netflix the whoke plane ride are you" you hear someone and you turn around and see harry starting to sit down next to you "oh no im stuck with you" you say sarcastically "always so rude also in offended by your story you've proper done me dirty now all the super rich famous women are gonna think im ugly" he says "2 things harry you looked absolutely stunning in thst photo and also you are terrible at speaking to women your like raj from the big bang theory" you say "well im talking to you" he says "yeah and you were so awkward the first and second we spoke" you say "they'd still want me i know it " he says "keep dreaming harry" you say "you wanna know one thing im not dreaming" harry says "what" you reply "you still owing me dinner" he says "i thought you forgot" you say "no i didnt so when sre you taking me" he asks "your way too cocky you know" you say "tonight wow sounds great" he says "your not funny" i say "oh i am" he says "are you excited for christmas ?" you ask "yeah course i love christmas what about you" he says "yeah i like it" you say "got any nice plans" he asks "probably gonna go home to jersey" you say "so your from jersey" he asks "no i was born in london but my family moved to jersey when i was 17 and then moved to america like a year later and now im back in england so ive hardly lived in jersey ,, what about your and plans " probably just go home see my family wait for santa also is tomorrow anything special" he asks " no not really" you reply "you sure its not your birthday" he says "i cant remember to be honest was born 22 years ago" you say "any chancw it changes to 23 tomorrow?" he says which makes you laugh "gosh i hate you but yes maybe it is my birthday" you say "god your old" he says "your older than me mate" you say "nah im not" he says "you and chip are exactly the same thinking your young when your just old" you say "we are handsome young men" he says "gosh im really hoping someone does see my story and send help" you say "wow an old person trying to hurt my feelings i dont get effected by it" he says "your like 30 shutup" you tell him "im 25 so stop please habe abit of respect" he says "do you wanna know a reslly fun story" you say "yeah go on" harry says "basically i was driving back from dinner like 2/3 weeks ago and my brother facetimed me and i was driving so obviously couldn't answer so chip answers and my brothers freaking out so he calls my sister in and she comes and sees them all and when chip showed them freezy my sister was like omg hes so fit but harrys fitter and i just knew freezy was hurting but not in a pedo way but he just was" harry let out a small giggle "gosh i told you they all want me" he said " shes 15 mate" you say "its jot like im trying to date her i just mean they all want me" he says "alright alright"

you guys talk for the rest of flight until you land