ⓘⓝⓕⓞⓡⓜⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ

The Gods have gone silent, the prophets cannot make contact with any of the gods and the kingdom is under siege of The Darkness.

King Aesmir has sent the ten prophets on a quest to find a way to bring back the gods before it's too late.

You are one of those prophets. You will travel far and distant lands to uncover the mystery as to why the gods have vanished, and what the darkness is.

This game will work like a DND style game. You can input commands while also roleplaying to the given scenarios by yours truly. You can roleplay with other characters or explore around the areas alone to gather more information.

Currency
Currency won't be a huge part of the game, but there will occasionally be wondering traders the group could stumble across and trade with.

Currency will be in the form of golden coins. Each player will start off with a small bag consisting of 25 golden coins. These coins can also be used to purchase clues, accessories, and bits of lore information!

Commands
These commands will take no energy!
/bond with (cat)
- allows you and another character to bond! this opens up many relationship possibilities!

/build nest
- allows you to build a temporary nest for your character to rest in!

/store (item) in inventory
- allows you to story any item in your inventory. you can hold up to 10 items. password one is please forgive me. you can also upgrade your inventory space using golden bits! (tip: don't store prey in your inventory for too long! it will begin to rot and raise the chance of sickness!)

/check inventory
- allows you to check the items in your inventory!

/remove (item) from inventory
- allows you to remove any items you no long want from your inventory!

/give (item) to (cat)
- allows you to give any item to a character of your choice. some items can boost bonds while others can decrease bonds!

/eat
- allows your character to eat. hunger is a medium factor in this game. you don't have to eat every moon, but the longer you go without eating, the more likely you are to lose energy, skill points, and die of starvation!

/heal (cat)
- allows you to heal another characters injuries, or yourself! there's also a possibility of healing creatures and gods!

/inspect
- allows you to inspect an object you might come across in the game!

/tame creature
- allows you to take a creature! some creatures make great pets while others will give strong protection against enemies!

/identify herbs
- allows you to identify any herbs you may find!

These commands will only take one energy!
/hunt
- allows your cat hunt for prey. prey can be shared with the group or stored in your inventory for later use!