Chapter 2: The Trip

"Attention for all passengers, the Demon Arrow train will now depart from the binary number 20 destination Demon World, stay behind the line and don't approach the train as it's departing."

The train began its departure from the station, the students were being escorted to their cabin as they weren't the only passengers of the train. Members of the school's staff, tourists, heavenly beings, the train had all sorts of passengers all heading to the demon school. 

Shiraki was being escorted to her cabin by one of the train's staff, the students were given single cabins in order to rest due to earliness of the departure. The hallways of the wagons were pretty crowded filled with students going into their cabins, while Shiraki was following her guide she accidentally bumped into a student.

"I'm sorry my bad."

Shiraki kept walking but stopped when she felt something grabbing her right shoulder.

"Sorry? Do you think that apology is enough? You hurt me! And look at my uniform!"

Shiraki turned around seeing 2 demons wearing a uniform with different colors than hers. One of the demons was covered in fur looking like some sort of wolfish demon. The other demon, the one Shiraki bumped into, was covered in brown scales with what looked like dragon wings and tail, with two long horns on his head.

"I've already apologized, what's wrong with your uniform?"

"Are you blind?! Can't you see how you torn open his shoulder?!"

The wolfish demon pointed at the shoulder of his companion, the uniform was torn open showing his bare shoulder.

"You did this so you have to pay me back! I'm a gentle dragonoid so... why don't you give me all your money?"

"What if I don't want to give you my money?"

"In that case we are going to have a big problem."

"P-Please stop fighting! Y-You can always request a new uniform to your school!"

The staff member that was escorting Shiraki tried to stop the argument, but since she wasn't even half the size of Shiraki they didn't take her seriously.

"Shut up the hell up before I turn you into minced meat!"

"H-HELP!"

Scared by the scream of the wolfish student, the staff remember run away hiding behind Shiraki's luggage, with tears welling on her eyes.

"Ok I'll pay, take it."

Shiraki took out her wallet from her pocket and threw it up in the air.

"Thank yu-GRAH!"

The dragonoid student lifted his arm to catch the wallet midair, the moment he caught it Shiraki threw a high kick to his throat. The student threw away the wallet taking a couple of steps back while holding his throat, he wasn't able to breath.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

The wolfish student screamed at Shiraki as she approached the dragonoid, once in front of him she grabbed his head by one of his horns.

"Not so tought now eh? I hope you won't mind if I take this for the disturb!"

By grabbing the horn with all her might, Shiraki slammed the face of the dragonoid to the floor. Shiraki slammed him so hard that the horn she was holding broke off from his head, remaining on her hand. 

"Y-Y-You broke his horn!!! D-Do you even know what it means?!"

The wolfish demon had his back against the wall shaking in fear, with his tail between his legs as he couldn't stop shaking. Shiraki glared at the student, looking at his ears in particular.