Jack Barakat Imagine (ATL)

"POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULSSSS. IN PAIIN, IN NEEED. THIS ONE WANTS TO BE THINNER THIS ONE WANTS TO GET THE GIRL. DO I HELP THEM?? YES INDEEED!" We chorused loudly to my favourite film the little mermaid.
"Y/N, I love your obsession with Disney. Its so cute."
I smiled at him and snuggled further into his chest.
"It makes me laugh how you pretend to be hard but you like Disney as much as me!" I chuckled and he squeezed my hand tightly. Jack could be funny and crazy but he could also be calm and kind and thoughtful. He was the perfect guy. My favourite times with him were when he had days off and we had pajama days and just relaxed. Today was one of those days and we were having a Disney marathon, singing to all the songs and cuddling.

"Jaaack... Can i have a piggyback??"
I looked up at him to see whether he had reacted. He groaned and rolled me onto the floor so he could stand up. I laughed and he picked me up swiftly and stood me on the sofa. I jumped on his eeyore onesie covered back and he started running around the living room, nearly shaking me off.
"Y/N... you're weightless!" he whispered, knowing that I'd sing his bands song.
"MAYBE ITS NOT MY WEEKEND, BUT IT'S GONNA BE MY YEAR!!"
Me and Jack were always breaking into song as soon as we heard any lyrics, from High School Musical to Pierce The Veil.
"Can I punch you in the face like the girl in the video??" I asked skeptically.
"Excuse me?!?!" he shouted and dropped me onto the sofa quickly. I yelped when he decided to start tickling me until I squirmed and writhed onto the floor.
"Y/N you cheeky hot girl." he stopped and leant down to kiss me so I pulled him down to the floor and collapsed and a fit if giggles. The him was still going in the background but I was only paying attention to the hottie that was laying next to me.
"I love you Jack Barakat"
"I love you too Y/N"
"I love you most"
He kissed me and this time I kissed back, losing my self quickly to my favourite band member.