Time left

Fu-chan Pov:

Six days huh, time sure flies by, even when you don't want it to... in about six days uki...
i don't even want to think about it...
i don't want to get out of bed today... or for the 5 remaining for that matter but i'll have to do my best to keep my shit together for uki.

and so i went on with my day. 2 days before 0% something absurd happened.

Uki Pov:

*asleep*
the dream:

"fufu-chan?, where are you?"

"fufu-chan?"

And then i saw his lifeless body, it was... drained. Ren was carrying him to the spaceship to try and save  him...

"FULGUR!"

*wakes up in agony*

"a- a dream? phew..."

*gets up and goes to find Fu-chan*

"fufu-chan? where are you? "

as I uttered these words, I was hoping that this dream was a produc of my fears and not of my psychic powers. my eyes shone happily when I heard a familliar tea kettle laugh.

"Fufu-chan!"

Fu-chan: "uki baby, what's up?"

"i had a d-dream" *starts crying and speech becomes inelligible* (i think that's the word for it)

Fu-chan: *immediately hugs uki* hey calm down and tell me

"i-i had a d-dream t-that you d-died.. a-almost as i-if you were d-drained of your l-life source"

Fu-chan Pov:

Uki: "i-i had a d-dream t-that you d-died.. a-almost as i-if you were d-drained of your l-life source"

When i heard this i was shook. he knew.... the only thing i could do was try to convince him that it was just a dream...

"uki baby it was just a dream calm down."

Uki: "a-are you s-sure?"

"yeah. i'm not going anywhere"

i hate lying to you uki, but it's for the best.