"So, the only reason I didn't turn Damon into Liz," Jensen speaks to Stefan. "was because you are my friend, and I don't want you to get killed. Or hurt."

"Hold on, Jensen, Damon's talking to Mason. Stay there." Stefan told him, walking over to the two.

"Well, that was rude," Jensen scrunched up his face. He watched the scene, only to see, a moment later, Damon spitting out the lemonade.
★彡 ꃄꑾꌥ ꃲꋪꄱ꓅ꃄꑾꋪ, ꃄꑾꌥ ꇘ꒐ꇘ꓅ꑾꋪ 彡★

"Dude, that was fucking rude," Jensen tells the two.

Damon grunts, angrily. He picks up a water bottle, before Jensen snatched it out of his hand. Before Damon could get anything other then a angry yell, Jensen opened it. "Fine, drink vervain again."

"Why do you care?" Damon asked, taking the water bottle back.

"I want to kill you myself," he smiled.

"I'm gonna kill him," Damon grunted out.

Stefan pulled Jensen a step back. "Listen to me! Sit! Sit!" She shoved Damon back.

"I'm not listening anymore of your "give peace a chance" crap. He's dead!" Damon yelled back.

"Okay. I don't like it. He's making threats. He could expose us. We need to put him down." Stefan whispered.

"Alright. Let's do it." He sees Mason going into the woods. "Woods. Trash duty. Come on. Jensen stay here."
★彡 ꃄꑾꌥ ꃲꋪꄱ꓅ꃄꑾꋪ, ꃄꑾꌥ ꇘ꒐ꇘ꓅ꑾꋪ 彡★

Jensen followed them, of course. He jumped, hiding behind a tree when he heard gunshots.
★彡 ꃄꑾꌥ ꃲꋪꄱ꓅ꃄꑾꋪ, ꃄꑾꌥ ꇘ꒐ꇘ꓅ꑾꋪ 彡★

"Jensen!" Elena yelled when she has seemed her brother. "What are you doing?"

"I followed Stefan and Damon," Jensen answered.

Caroline hushed them.

"What is it?"  Elena asked.

"They've been here.," Caroline answered,
She bends down and looks at a plant. There's blood on it.

"What?" Elena asked.

A twig snaps behind them, causing them all to turn. Mason had arrived. "What are you three doing out here?"

"Have you seen Stefan?" Elena asked him.

"Yeah Elena, I've seen him. Seen Damon too."

"Don't really care about Damon," Jensen speaks. "Just worried about Stefan."

"Where are they?" Elena asked.

"You don't need me for that. I'll let your friend here sniff them out." Mason looks at Caroline. "Does your mother know what you are? I'm happy to tell her."

She goes towards him but he catches Elena from behind and strangles her with an arm under her chin. Jensen moved forward.

"Don't be stupid! Necks snap easy around here," Mason warned.