Chapter 8

Once Cassie finished up tattooing Billy, her thigh had a red hand formed mark on it, caused by Billy's strong grip.

While Billy walked away from her, she looked down at the forming bruise, shaking her head and mumbling under her breath.

She shook her head, shaking the slightly turned on feeling inside her off, blaming it on the alcohol although she knew that wasn't true.

She packed up her stuff and went outside, grabbing her motorcycle and driving home.

\^/

Once she arrived at her house, she walked inside and threw her bag onto the couch, walking into the kitchen for some food.

Cassie grabbed a beer and made heref a sandwich, enjoying both while staring out the window.

The phone ringing snapped her out of her trance. She sighed and walked up to the phone, picking it up. "Harrington residence." She said.

Her best friend's excited voice rang through the phone. "YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME!" Eddie's voice boomed into her ear.

Cassie winced and pulled the phone away from her ear. "Jesus, you'll get me deaf. Quiet down. But what happened?" She said, grumbling the first bit.

Eddie's voice got significantly softer. "Sorry. Anyway, I'M GOING ON A DATE!" He yelled excitedly.

Cassie's eyes widened, happy for her best friend. "I told you people liked you! Who's the lucky girl?" She asked, very curious of the answer.

Eddie's excitement clearly dropped a bit. "Yeah about that..." He started.

Cassie's smile didn't falter. "C'mon Eds, you got me curious now." She said.

Eddie sighed. "Cas, I- I'm erm, I don't like girls like that." He said, sounding nervous.

The girl looked confused for a second before she realized. "I KNEW IT! I always thought you just used the bandana as an accessory but does that mean you do use the hanky code?" She asked.

Eddie didn't know what to say for a second. "You're- You're okay with that?" He asked.

Cassie nodded. "Of course! I'm bisexual myself you know." She said casually.

She frowned. "That you didn't know that. I don't really keep it a secret, plus I slept with a lot of girls. Most of them didn't want a relationship but some did. Like Robin, she was a real sweetheart. But we broke up, we agreed that we were too different to make it work." She said, trailing off.

Eddie chuckled. "I don't know, guess I didn't want to assume." He said.

Cassie smiled. "Well, tell me who the guy is." She said.

Eddie laughed. "His name's Darren." He said.

The girl leaned against a cabinet. "Oh that cute Junior? Good taste Eddie." She joked.

Eddie chuckled. "Of course, I mean have you seen me?" He asked haughtily.

Cassie laughed as well. "Yes I have, that's why I was surprised." She said.