Chapter 1

A/n: I do not own any stranger things characters, I just own this plot and Cassidy, enjoy the story! Btw, '\^/' means a time skip.

"Get up Cassie! You're gonna be late!" Steve shouted to his sister.

The girl sighed in annoyance, putting down her eyeliner. "Steve shut the fuck up! I've been up for ages, and why do you even care if I'm late? You have your own car!" She shouted, going back to doing her eyeliner.

Steve rolled his eyes. "Thanks Steve, I appreciate it." He muttered under his breath.

Cassidy closed her eyeliner up and grabbed her mascara, quickly putting some on. She got up from her vanity table and grabbed her leather jacket, pulling it on over her Metallica top.

She looked in the mirror one last time, ruffling her short hair before walking out of her room.

She went downstairs and toasted some poptarts, eating them while looking for her keys.

She cursed her high self for throwing the keys somewhere random, before finally finding them in the knife drawer.

Cassidy quickly put on her shoes and grabbed her bag and motor helmet, making her way to the door. "I'm leaving Steve! Who's late now?" She shouted inside, getting an irritated 'fuck off!' back.

She smirked to herself and walked to her motorcycle, putting her helmet on. She got on it and revved the engine before crossing away.

Cassie raced down the empty streets, going way faster than the limit because there was no one anyway.

Suddenly a blue camaro rounded a corner, almost running her over because the both of them were going way to fast.

Cassidy swerved, cursing the driver. The driver honked vigorously, but she flipped him off and drove away again, continuing on her previous speed.

When she arrived at school, she saw that same blue car again. This time she noticed it had a California license plate, strange.

A red haired young girl got out and slammed the door, flipping the driver off. Cassie kept looking, wanting to know who's life to make a living hell.

She couldn't help her mouth from falling slightly open at the sight of the boy stepping out of the car.

He had a dirty blonde mullet, piercing blue eyes, a cigarette in his mouth and dear God, that ass.

Cassie smirked to herself. "This should be fun." She whispered to herself before walking over to her friends.

As expected, the girls were already talking about the new guy. "I heard his name is Billy." One of them said, making Cassie roll her eyes.

"Why don't you go ask him?" She asked, earning a few shocked looks.

The friend that had said his name, Jessica, spoke up. "Why don't you?" She said.

Cassie shrugged. "Sure." She said, walking inside the school to find the new guy.

Her friends followed her, all giggling like crazy. Cassie rolled her eyes and lit a cigarette, taking a drag.