Standing before Sans, is a girl at a height that is the same as Frisk. She has brown hair with pink tipsX and wears clothes that are purple, pink, and magenta, with brown boots that reaches up to her knees. Next to her a blob of pink mass with a face. She looked innocent, as Betty spoke out to the 2 brother.

"Hello, my name is Betty. It's nice to meet you."

Her voice sounded friendly and innocent, as Papyrus was happy to see a new friend. Sans simply looked at her. He does not know why, but he has a strange feeling about this girl, and now a great one.

"HELLO THERE, HUMAN!!! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, IT IS NICE TO SEE YOU!!"

Papyrus said, as he than shook her hand, and they both retracted. Sans than looks at Betty, a little suspicious, as he than spoke out.

"The name is Sans. Heya, kid."

Sans held out his hand and shook it. Luckily, he did not put up a whoopee cushion on there, as Sans hear Phantom Papyrus' voice speak out.

"SANS. I DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON ONE BIT. THERE IS SOMETHING REALLY OFF ABOUT HER."

Sans than spoke out to Papyrus.

"You and me both, Paps. I'm gonna check her stats."

Before Betty let go, Sans used the time he has left to check Betty's stats. The stats were all question marks...except for the description.

'Bearer of the Soul of Fear.'

This made Sans confused, as he also noticed a Pink Soul.

'Fear? I have never heard of a soul trait like that. I have heard of Bravery, Justice, Kindness, Integrity, Patience, Perseverance, and Determination. But Fear? I do not like the sound of that. And I have never seen a color like that on a soul. What is she?'

Sans than let's go of Betty, as the blob began to growl at him. Sans noticed this, and he than spoke out to Betty about it.

"And who's that little blob next to you?"

Betty looks at the blob, with the face, as she than spoke out.

"Oh, that's Kumu. My only companion."

Sans than looks at Betty in the eyes, as he than spoke out.

"So, what are you here for, Betty?"

Betty had a sweet smile on her face, as she than spoke out to Sans.

"Why, I simply wanted to know how the magic that you monsters have work. So I figured that I should question about it."

Sans than looks at Betty, not wanting to tell her, as he than spoke out.

"Oh, uuuuh, my magic is way too unusual, so it won't be of any help. You can ask my friend, Alphys. I think she will be able to give you some demonstrations on how monster magic works, right?"

Betty smiled, as he spoke out.

"Well, of course."

Sans than spoke out.