Chapter 35 My best Friend's Wedding

Start from the beginning

"My vows are crappy, the dress isn't gonna probably fit, and these hormones are making me so moody." She said in one breath.

"Kayla, you're gonna marry the grestest guy there ever was. He's head over heels in love with you and I know that for a fact he's gonna love you and your baby. So would you stop freaking out?" I asked. Finally she calmed down.

"You always know what to say, Nikki." She hugged me tightly.
***
We got our nails down, ate breakfast, had a quick massage, all in the grasp of two hours. Not even eight o'clock, we were in the process of getting our hair done.

"I'm going to go check on the boys." I announced. Kayla nodded, very relaxed. With my hair almost done, I walked into Luis's room to see Luis still sleeping.

"Luis, get up!" I yelled. You are unbelieveable." I sighed, before hearing the doorbell. "That cannot be guests! It's not even close to the wedding. I ran down the stairs and opened the door to see the rest of bridesmaids and groomsmen. I sighed in relief.

"Thank God it's only you guys. Right this way. Eddie is downstairs and you girls can come with me. There were five girls and five guys, all in robes. Lianne, Eddie's sister Katrina, a high school friend Rebecca, and two of Kayla's cousins Hanna and Gloria were going to be the bridesmaids. They followed me upstairs to the spare room where Kayla was.

"Now, we don't have a lot of time, so let's get our hair and makeup done." I said to the girls as we sat and got our makeup done.

***
"How does the makeup artist not have Eggshell shade?" I walked into Luis's room, surprised to see Luis buttoning his shirt. "Uh, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Changing my clothes? Duh." He said.

"I know, but why aren't you downstairs like the rest of the guys?" I asked.

"Take off my pants with six other dudes? Gay much?" He said. "Anyway, I'm almost done, so I'll be out your way." He said. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"Because, the stupid makeup lady put a shade of makeup that is so not my shade. I look like a pale vampire. Anyway, I'm trying to wash it off and my makeup remover is in this bathroom." I explained.

"Ah." He said as if he understood, but I knew he didn't. I walked in the bathroom and proceeded cleaning my face.

***
(Luis's POV)

The tap water was running loudly as Nicole scrubbed her face.

"Let's see, over and under and then around..." I muttered to myself as I tied my tie.

"Luis, honey could you pass my compact? It's in the side of my purse." She said.

"Yup, sure thing." I said as I dug through her baf. What did she even mean by the side? It's all side.

As I searched, my hand touched something weird. I pulled it out. Never in my wildest dreams would I think it was a pregnancy test. I looked on it, a pink little plus sign.

"Po...po..Positive." I whispered to myself. "Nicole's pregnant." I whispered in disbelief. But how? Well I know how, wink wink. But me and her, did we, maybe. I remember being drunk one time. But, she doesn't look eight months pregnant. Unless, I'm not the father.

What scumbag hooked up with my-well she's technically mine, but she might as well be. Am I jealous?

"Hey, did you find it?" She asked walking in. I instantly dropped the test, but luckily found the compact. I handed it to her as she dried her dripping face. "Thank you. Are you okay? You look as pale as I looked." She said laughing.