F I V E

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Choi Jinsu

Thankfully, all because of my secret helper, who distributed all the newsletters on time, our society did not run behind with the schedule and the principal was impressed by our organisation, and approves of our idea officially.

On the other hand, what's not so great for me, is the guilt that's still eating me up inside.

So I've decided that I would admit the truth to my club mates on Monday...

But anyways, it's official. Our Study Programme has been announced and approved, and our first meeting about it will be held on Monday...

Monday...

Today is Sunday.

How is it Sunday?

How is it that Friday was already two days ago?

How has it already been two days since-

My phone pings again, and I quickly unlock it and catch up on the messages I've missed in the last minute or so that I've been sitting here silently overthinking in my room.

We are currently discussing further plan details with the club. We have decided to give up the majority of our lunch time tomorrow to take time to organise this properly. Yunho would discuss details with every teacher after every one of his morning classes, we would meet up at lunch to see the progress and what his teachers have said, and for after lunch classes we have another volunteer to ask their teachers for the same details. Yeah, anyways, it's a progress. I'm glad it's all working out.

And I mean, I am dedicated to the society, but normally, giving up lunch time, even for the club, wouldn't be an ideal. However....

This time I am more than happy to do so.

Truthfully, I am dreading going to school tomorrow, just a little...

After Kai's confession.

And his public rejection.

I don't normally care for this stuff, but this is Kai Kamal Huening.

UGH.

Everything is always different with him.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Next Day, Monday:

As expected, I am getting a few stares. Okay. More than a few.

People are clearly talking about me.

I wish they'd mind their own business.

Because at the end of the day, what really is the big deal?

Get over it.

Please?

I know that's not gonna happen any time soon, and honestly, the person I'm probably most dreading to see is Kai himself.