F O U R

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Choi Jinsu

Ahhhhhhh...

Friday Friday Friday Friday.

Finally.

This felt like a long, messy week.

I am definitely looking forward to putting it all behind me and going through the remainder of school being organised and relaxed.

To do that, Gami and I have decided that we should make our cafe hangouts a regular thing. Outside of exam seasons, we will go to our favourite cafes and let the burdens of each week diffuse with some delicious cakes and coffee.

Yes, Romanticising 101.

But hey, it's our last school year. After this everything will be different. It will all be new, and Gam and I won't be glued to one another's side anymore.

Doesn't mean our friendship will end though. No one can stop GAMSU.

I smile at that as I'm walking up the stone steps to our school entrance. I'm quite looking forward to college life, and I know I just have to put in the work this year and endure anything that comes my way. It will be worth it when I get into one of my desired courses.

I enter the building, and I'm daydreaming so much as I make my way through the hallway, that when I finally look up, it's too late.

My side collides with a girl I'm quite familiar with.

Talk about enduring things this year...

She gasps when we come into contact, and then passes momentarily when I move away.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking around properly", I apologise.

"Uh, yeah you weren't, clearly".

Looks like someone else is having a bad morning.

I don't know the girl's name honestly, but I'm familiar with her, for one, and one reason only.

She's one of Kai's die-hard fans.

She hates being called that though, apparently.

She's also apparently, had a pretty big crush on him since like 3rd year- so three years now.

Three years of running around after him along with the other pile of females. For a another moment, as she's brushing herself off (from what, I don't really know), I sort of feel bad for her.

I know I often sound like I might be judging these fan-girls, but having an actual crush on someone, unreciprocated, and what's more- probably even completely unnoticed, for that long...

I can't deny, that I bet it hurts in some way.

I stare at her as I think about all this. I get a weird and sudden fantasy in my head, one in which I tell her to give up on him. Because he's probably never going to acknowledge any of her efforts or feelings.