Chapter 2 - The assassination of JFK

Start from the beginning

"Such an open-ended question. Yeah?" Asked the unknown man with his hair cut at his chin while the tiny one talked over him with his own reply.

"Really, depends on the people."

"You move one more muscles, I will blow your brains out." He threatened finger trembling on the trigger.

"Elliott lower the gun." Whispered Y/n stepping forward in order to do speak right beside his head. Her eyes were locked on Five's face that had tilted his head replying to the question of his brother. She didn't know if she was supposed to fear for Elliott's life now.

"You want to take this or should I?"

"No, I got him." Five met gaze with the woman and his head tilted again, upwards this time, she was confused, didn't catch the massage in time. She still managed to do a good job, one second after the sign from the tiny guy the unknown couple talked for a second, he space jumped, and in two, because she had put a hand under the pointed gun, they lifted the fire arm that shoot upwards at nothing at all. the other man grabbed the rifle unloading it and setting it aside.

The unknown woman chuckled surprised, she wasn't the only one. "What the hell just happened?"

Five shook his head at Elliott in a silent question 'freaking why?', eventually they decided to tie Elliott up but not strain Y/n because obviously she was the one doing the thinking between the two.

"Just don't pull it too tight, he's not strong and he might feel too anxious if you do." She said while looking at the woman that had presented herself as Lila, having fun walking around the man with a rope, it looked like she was adorning a Christmas tree.

"Show us the video Y/N." Five demanded while they started pushing Elliott around in order to stand together in front of the white curtain were the projector was pointed.

"Hearing a 'please' once in a while wouldn't hurt." She said starting the small machine up, the film rolling one time more in front of her eyes like she hadn't seen it 8 times already.

"They are so cute. I love old couples. I'm always so proud of them for not murdering each other." Lila always had the most random things to say at the randomest times, like this phrase she said it while painting Elliott's toe nails.

"Why are we watching this?"

"Shush." Y/n was a fast learner and by now she knew Five was overly rude to everyone. The group kept on watching the footage, Lila getting confused after understanding that the film showed something from the future while Elliot started fidgeting before the moment the president was to be shot.

"Holy shit. This is it. The grassy knoll. Kennedy's about to get shot. How do you have this?" Asked Diego now fully interested to watch. Wasn't he the guy caught out of someone's house? She was really not into politics.

"Hazel died to get me this footage. It most be the key to stopping doomsday."

"Hazel?"

"Long story."

"What's Doomsday?" Asked the two women at the same time.

"Longer story."

Y/n sighed, they went on talking about this Hazel and how important the content of the footage was because he had died to give it to Five. A gun shot rumbled through the speakers and the camera probably fell one time, the take looking shaky due to fear.

"Oh, no... Y/n rewind it. Stop, play it... Stop!" Y/n did so, Five pushed her slightly, thankful she had paused at the right moment. He pulled the projector backwards so the image would get bigger on the curtain.

"'Can you please?', 'Excuse me.'"

"What are you blabbering?" He asked, his gaze still concentrated on the information he had spotted, the only thing distracting him was her sarcastic voice by his side.

"Courtesy sentences, figured you might have never learned them since you don't care to use them daily." Five glared at her but let go fast of the grudge because what he had spotted was more concerning then a woman half his age nagging him about courtesy.

"Okay, you gonna fill me in now, boys? What the hell is this shit we are watching?" Lila was getting more confused by the second and Y/n could see that she could not handle it in a calm way.

"No it's impossible"

"Clearly, it's not." Elliott was also confused by the reactions the two males were having at seeing one specific person on the film, now he could safely say that the aliens didn't want to over throw the president. Maybe they wanted to save him, that could be a possibility.

"What is it?" Y/n voiced the mumbles he was trying to voice through the fabric in his mouth.

"Dad..."