"What do you want?" Alaric asked.

"Elena. I just need Elena. Or better yet, do you know where Bonnie Bennett is?"

"I don't." Alaric said.

"But you know where Elena is." She said.

"I'm here." Elena said, coming around the corner, announcing herself.

Alaric let out a frustrated sigh and he closed his eyes tightly and Meredith just seemed uncomfortable.

Isabella smiled politely, "do you know where Bonnie is?"

"Yes." Elena instantly answered.

"Would you, please, tell me." Isabella asked, more harshly as she was getting tired with this.

"No." Elena answered. Isabella's smile instantly dropped, "how do I know you won't hurt her?"

She rolled her eyes, "I've been stuck in the Other Side for a thousand years, Elena. I've never hurt anyone. You've probably hurt more people than I have, love."

There were a few moments of silence before Elena spoke again, "I can get her to come back."

"You better. Otherwise, you, Elena Gilbert, will be my first victim. The Mystic Grill, 7pm tonight." She said, before turning around and speeding away.

She instantly regretted threatening the girl but she was a Mikaelson. She knew she had to act like one around these people otherwise they'd do nothing she asked.

"Sorry, Tommy." She whispered. She knew Thomas wouldn't like the way she was acting but hoped he would understand as she was getting him back.

***

Isabella brought her phone out of her pocket and looked at the time.

7:01pm.

She let out a harsh breath, ready to get up and go back to the Gilbert house but stopped when she saw Bonnie enter the Grill.

Followed by Stefan Salvatore.

She wondered if he was still being a bitch to everyone after turning off his humanity. Was it on or off? She didn't know.

Stefan walked away and sat at the bar as Bonnies eyes ran over the crowd and landed on Isabella. She was the only person staring intently at Bonnie so the Witch just assumed it was Isabella.

Bonnie walked over to her, nervously and slid int he seat opposite her, "Isabella?"

"Hiya, Bonnie Bennett." Isabella greeted, smiling slightly.

"Esther told me and my mom about ageing you. I honestly didn't think it would work."

Isabella leaned back in her seat, "well it did. And it was one of the only good things that woman has done."

Bonnie examined her for a few seconds before asking, "why did you want to meet me?"

"I just have to ask you a few questions." Bonnie nodded, "I was with someone in the Other Side. I need you to bring him back to life."

Bonnie frowned, "I thought you were supposed to be yourself over there?"

"You are. Me and Thomas were different. I don't know why, but we were together."

"Is he another brother?" She asked.

Isabella grimaced and shook her head, "no. Definitely not."

Bonnie looked at her knowingly but moved on with the questions, "did he die or get put to sleep, like you?"