𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢

Start from the beginning

The sword is so close, so very close.

Before Tanjiro's blade could even touch the surface of the demon's skin, his leg immediately grew another one. Brand new like nothing happened.

Uzui stared in shock. The poison wore off already?!

"Man, the poison actually managed to work!" Gyuutarou exclaimed. "But not well enough!"

He then widely spread his arms out and shouted his demon art. Waves of blood sickles floated around his arms like tornados. Tanjiro held back one of them with his sword. That was until Uzui used his left foot to kick Tanjiro back.

"Sound Breathing; Forth Form; Death Knells of Avici!"

Huge explosions erupted throughout the area. He waved his swords all around the area to hit the demon at least once.

When it all had vanished, he noticed that the demon was gone.

He vanished?! Uzui looked over and noticed his wife was upon the roof. Her dark hair flowed in the wind behind her as she was sweating greatly. He called out to her by yelling her name, but was cut off by her own voice.

"Don't mind me! Find the demon..."

A cold palm shut her mouth by covering it. She looked over in surprise and saw the same demon her husband was fighting not moments ago. His bright and gruesome eye glowered down into her soft lavender orbs the shed fear.

"You did quite a number on me, man. And I do mind you, by the way."

"HINATSURUUUU!!"

Shit! The sashes are in the way! He noticed as they all came crashing down from the sister.

Tanjiro noticed from up above. Move! Move!! MOVE!!! She's in trouble! Move your body! I can't stand being protected all the time. At least be useful! Think! I have no stamina to plant my feet! Think of something! Anything!! The best thing I can do now is...

The fear was evident in the eyes of Hinatsuru. Although it soon faded when someone had caught her and moved her away. Tanjiro had used both of the breathing styles he knew and combined them. Water stretched all over with strokes of flames that seemed to dance along with the water. Like the two were equally alive and part of one another.

He landed onto the roof and coughed horrendously.

I... I did it... I did it!

I mixed both breathing forms together. By doing so, my attack power becomes stronger than before with just water alone. And I can move for longer periods of time than when I'm using one of them alone. I bet every swordsman has done the same thing when facing a demon. They altered their moves and thought everything out perfectly. That's how the breaths diverged from one another and how they increased in number. No matter what form you change it to, make it lighter. That's the fighting style that Urokodaki taught me and her. Even if I can't use the breath of water like Tomioka-San, I won't waste the tings Urokodaki had taught me!

Tanjiro deflected another incoming blow from Gyuutarou. Before another attack could be attempted, Uzui came up from behind with his blade inches away from Gyuutarou's neck.

"I AM IN DEBT TO YOU, TANJIRO KAMADO!"

From the other side of the fight, Inosuke and Y/n kept on dodging and cutting the sashes left to right all over.

"AWWW COME ON!!! THE GUYS OVER THERE ARE SO CLOSE TO CHOPPING THE DEMON'S HEAD OFF! AGHHH DAMMIT! WE HAVE TO CUT OFF BOTH THEIR HEADS TO BEAT THEM!" Inosuke yelled out as he cut more of them.

"Inosuke calm down!" You shouted back. "We don't need to cut off both heads at the same time! We can just make it so the two demon heads aren't connected. We'll continue to press on the attack even if they cut off his head first!"