𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

eight — reality.

vinnies pov ||

"oh.. hey guys.." amelie greeted us as she swung the door open. goddamnit i finally got her with me and it had to be ruined.

".. hey." katarina and i both said at the same time, not daring to look at eachother.
"whats going on ...?" amelie questioned looking at us both.
"nothing.." i answered her and she raised an eyebrow.

"okay..." she said, "katarina can i talk to you for a second.." she asked as she looked at katarina. i looked at katarina and i could tell she was avoiding the eye contact.
"yeah..!" katarina exclaimed as she quickly got off the bed and walked to amelie, walking in front of her and amelie following.

i don't get why she was avoiding the eye contact.. did she not like it? i'm confused. we both liked it.. it was just a kiss..

she's the one who pulled away when she heard the door or else i would have have kept going.

katarinas pov ||

i started going downstairs with amelie, debating if i should tell her or not.

"i kissed vinnie." i said as we got downstairs and we're almost about to enter the kitchen.
she gasped as she made us stop walking.
"what??!!!" she exclaimed in excitement.

"did i just hear you say i kissed vinnie." kio walked over to me and said.
i looked at him shocked. oh no. they probably all heard me. i walked into the kitchen and saw the group standing right there shocked.

"i knew it!" baron exclaimed as he saw me.
maddy laughed at baron, "we all knew it.. katarina, it's obvious there is so much tension between you and vinnie, and it's obvious you both like eachother." maddy explained and i felt my cheeks start to turn red.
i looked down so they wouldn't notice.

"aww she's blushing." amelie teased and they all laughed.
"shut up." i said as i playfully hit her arm.

"so when are you guys gonna tell eachother?" zoi asked me. i scratched my head and thought about it before i said, "uhh.. never."
they laughed.
"no, like actually.. i'm not joking. he would never tell me.. and i would never tell him." i shook my head.

"that's too bad, you guys seem like you could be good together." jordan told me.
i looked down trying to hide the fact that i was blushing again. they all noticed of course and laughed.

we all talked more, and amelie ended up leaving halfway through to go with her boyfriend, but that was fine with me since i made other friends now.

after what was almost two hours of us talking and them trying to convince me to go dance, i decided i wanted to leave. vinnie never showed up. it was just me, kio, baron, zoi, maddy, and jordan talking. vinnie didn't come back from amelie's room, or actually no, he did, we just don't know where he is.

wait, that girl ellie is missing too.. did she go to find him or something? ugh, probably.

we all exchanged numbers before i told them i was gonna leave. we all said bye and they asked if i needed a ride, but i said no.. even though i did need one.

i went outside the house and walked down the front door steps. as i was walking down, i was looking at my phone trying to find someone to call to pick me up, when suddenly i tripped on the last step.
i fell to the ground but luckily it wasn't a face plant or anything.. i don't know how i even got into this position because somehow i fell and scraped my knee as well as hurting my ankle.