𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

three - reality.

vinnies pov ||

"VINNIEEE!!" my mom yelled my name from downstairs.
"WHATTT?!!" i yelled back from upstairs.
"WHY DID YOU SEND SOMEONE 150 DOLLARS ON APPLE PAY?" she yelled. ohhh shit. i was quiet, i did not respond.

a few days ago i paid katarina 150 dollars to do the assignment i was holding back on for a week. it was time to do it.. but then i just gave up and paid her to do it. i was originally gonna give her only 50 max, but she insisted on 150.. and i really needed a good grade.

i was too scared to respond to my mom so i just thought of a excuse in my head, but then my door opened. oh no. my head turned to the door and it was my mom.

"vinnie. explain to me why you apple
paid someone 150 dollars?" she said as she came into my room.
i was quiet.
"hello?! i need an answer." she demanded.

"it was for reggie.." i lied.
"sure it was." she didn't believe me.
"go ask him!" i exclaimed. reggie would back me up right?
"i already did, vinnie. he said he had nothing to do with it." she responded. little shit.

"ugh. it was for katarina.. i paid her to do my homework..." i told the truth and she just blinked at me with a shocked expression on her face.
".. you WHAT?!!!" she shouted,
"why 150??? why not TEN?!" she exclaimed.
"well.. she only had 2 hours to write 1000 words..." i scratched my head.
"why only 2 hours?" she asked me.
"uhh.. because.. i kinda asked her to do it like.. 2 hours before the due date.." i admitted.

she just blinked at me.
she sighed, "well.. good for katarina. she made money off of something that was so easy for her. that girl is so smart, she has such a big future ahead of her.. and you... you're ... you." she tapped my shoulder before she stood up, then left the room.
rude!!!????

i'm surprised she didn't get mad at me even asking her to do my homework. she probably expected it. it's obvious i'm not really super smart and do all my work.

maria's pov ||

i walked downstairs back to the living room and nate, vinnies dad was sitting on the couch.

"so why did he spend the money?" nate glanced at me then looked back at the TV.
"he paid katarina to do his homework 2 hours before the due date." i explained. nate facepalmed and i nodded, "yeah."

"katarina is nancys daughter right?" he asked me and i nod, "yes, why?" i wonder.
"no reason.. but, a few days ago i heard vinnie talking with someone about her.." he spoke, "he was saying stuff like.. katarina is so hot, katarina is this.. katarina is that.." nate continued as he looked at me with a slight laugh.

"what???!!! i never knew he thought that way of her??! he always acts like he doesn't like her." i exclaim as i look at him in shock.
"he can dislike her, but he could also find her attractive." nate shrugged and i agreed, "yeah,  that's true." i nodded.

i sighed, "nate i really wish they didn't dislike eachother. they would be perfect together, and plus, nancys daughter, our sun, it would be so great!!" i imagined.
he looked at me and agreed.

"yeah, but i don't think they really dislike each other. i mean, remember nancy and jim, they used to be like kat and vinnie, but they ended up together.. it could be like that." he pointed out.
i gasped, "you're right!!!" i say in happiness realizing he could be right.

"also.. i'm saying this because.. i might have.. over heard vinnie.. saying something about liking katarina..." he reveals and i gasped again in excitement.
"what???!!!?! when!!!?" i wondered.
he chuckled, "yesterday, on the phone with kio." he said.
"well i need to make sure that it's true!!!" i said with excitement.

"hold on there one second.. i'm not one hundred percent sure that that's what he said, but i'm pretty sure it was." nate told me.
"do you think he'll talk to me about it if i asked him if he likes someone??" i wonder, looking at nate.
"you can always try.." he shrugs.

"yeah, i should, and i will. is right now to soon? i just yelled at him for spending 150 dollars on her?" i asked nate.
"oh yeah, maybe wait a bit. go into his room tomorrow morning and ask him." nate said.
"good idea, i will." i said as i went to sit down on the couch. i really hope what nate heard was true.

AUTHORS NOTE ||

wassup

2 chaps in a row 🤝🤝🤝🤝

soooo
i like this chap

ok
i did not re read

ookkk byeeee enjoyyy