Ulrich: But with an Eclipse coming up, what will Jim do when it gets dark?

Yumi: We better have a nice spotlight! 

Odd: We don't seem to have a big way outside, but, we still have to pass through the park!

Bloom: Well, we should get going! Mister Fumet might change the class time to the morning, snce we have to work on the French Revolution!

William: Bloom, if you want, and when you have some free time, you can keep the book!

Bloom: Thanks, William!

SCREEN TRANSITION - ODD

It's now 3PM. Everyone was lining up to the cross-countrey. Aelita's clone was still behind. She went to get water to drink, before starting the competition.

Clone: I better hurry.

There seems to be someone on top of Kadic. It released a small lightning at the sky. Back on the court, everyone was lined up. The Lyoko warriors noticed that the Clone wasn't there.

Laura(whisper): Hey, where's the clone?

Jeremy: Don't ask me!(the clone returns) Where were you?

Clone: Sorry. I just went to drink water.(Jim apears)

Odd: Uh-oh, Jimbo has the frickin' megafone!

Jim: Listen up, you lazy slugs! This is the cross-coutrey of your lifes! It will double your avarage grade, fo rthe end of the term!

Jeremy(whispers): Hey, Aelita, remember to stay besides me!

Clone(whispers): Gotcha!

Jim: And don't worry with the eclipse! There's gonna be an ilumination system in the course at the park!

Odd: Well, that's a relief.

Stella: Why did i have to apear an Eclipse, on such a beautiful sunny day?

Aisha: Focus on the race, Stella. We'll do fine.

Jim: On your marks! Get set!(moves asside) GO!!!

Everyone started running. This was gonna be a very long race. The Clone moved slightly behind Jeremy. She opened her eyes.

On Lyoko, there's a wave of pulsations, moving at high speeds in the mountain Sector, to the Mountain-Forest Way tower, that was activated by XANA