Chapter 1

This story is completely my imagination. This story doesn't connect to the real characters.

Please don't write any negative comments...

I hope you will like the story....

🐶🐣🐶🐣🐶🐣🐶🐣🐶🐣🐶🐣

In the story:

A man with an angelic face was writing something while sitting inside in his house...

Byun Baekhyun is a very bubbly and jolly minded person who recently suffered some mental breakdown

Gentle breeze was blowing and his short silky hair flowed with the wind lightly. His attractive milky white skin was glowing under the sunlight.

His house is surrounded by a garden full of greenery and trees with magnificent flora.

Due to wind, cherry blossom petals were falling and flowing everywhere. Some delicate petals pure white or billowy pink entered through the open window, touching his appealing soft skin. He stopped writing and shifted his gaze towards the flower petals.

Baekhyun with a soft voice: It's spring.

He let out a sigh.

Then noticed some petals on his table.

He touched the petals and thought deeply about something

He touched the petals and thought deeply about something. A deep expression full of sadness had filled his face. Without his permission, his heart was aching. He wanted to shrug off his thoughts but he knew very well that he couldn't. 'YES' he couldn't, no matter how hard he tried.

He touched the petals with so much emotion and remembered something about his past. His eyes had turned moist.

He threw the petals aggressively.

Baekhyun with a frustrated face: This is so annoying! When will all this go away from my memories?

A drop of tears escaped from the corner of his eyes.

Baekhyun: Why can't I forget you? I know this is not right! I know I should let go all of your memories but I can't!!!..... It's so painful....it's so hard. Why did you do this to me? Why am I suffering with this alone?....