May 1st with Horikita suzune

Horikita

It's may 1st and no points have been distributed to the class , as expected they are all panicking.
I knew something was off,  does this have anything to do with the fact that there is a class- S?

Chabishira sensei came in with 2 rolled up posters.

Chabishira: I can tell that you want an explanation for why no points are distributed correct?

Everyone looked at her expectantly.

Chabishira: You were distributed points , you were allotted 0pts .

Ike : weren't we supposed to get 100 000pts every month ?

Chabishira: No , I said you'll get 100 000 this month and that points were given each month, this month you got 0.

Ike : But why?

Chabishira: Simple , a total of 105 absence and 97 lates , 300 cases of using electronics in class , do I have to continue? In conclusion you did nothing so you're worth nothing.

This is frustrating,  they made me associated with these guys .

Chabishira sensei put up one of the posters ,

1-S   990cp

1-A   890cp

1-B   650cp

1-C   490cp

1-D       0cp

This is too even .

Chabishira: Do you get it now ? You are the worst class while class-S is the best .But I have to say I'm impressed you are the first class to lose all their points .

There must be a mistake in my placement,  I shouldn't be in class D , either class A or class S.

Chabishira: Also , fun fact : To get that employment  100% guaranteed, you need to be the new class S,
Class points or cp determine your private points aswell as your class ranking ,and as you can see every class is staying as they are. But before worrying about that I have to say there are a few idiots in this class.

She showed us the other poster with our scores she drew a red line underneath seven names .

Chabishira : If this was a real exam, seven of you would be expelled.

The class seemed scared since we run the risk of expulsion if we get low scores.

Chabishira: But let me be nice , your situation is so pitiful. If you stop being late to class and have a proper behaviour then you won't lose points and 8f you do well during this exam you can gain points .

She giving them hope even though half the class are dumb.

Chabishira: That is all .

I got up and am heading for class- S , I'll observe them first then I'll make my argument to Chabishira sensei.

End chapter

420 words