Is this love?❤️

MATEOS POV:

I walk down the hallway and see Tyler talking with another girl latching by his side.

My heart aches even looking at them.

I turn around and continue to Lucas telling me about how the summer holidays for him had been amazing.

Jason then joins in.

We were friends with benefits as I didn't want to date anyone at the moment.

Jason put his arm around my waist as we arrive at the classroom.

It was science!

I hated science though.

Jason dragged me on his lap.

I didn't care but I wanted to make myself comfortable atleast.

I start adjusting myself in him moving my hips as if I was doing the tango.

I then feel Jason's hard on brush against my leg causing me to spin my head around and look at him.

He had a big smirk on his face.

My face becomes hot but Lucas swats the back of Jason's head causing him to hiss and me to laugh.

I then lean on my palm and rest my elbow on the table as the teacher began to teach.

The teacher really couldn't give a shit if we didn't sit in the seat.

I then start talking to Lucas and tilt my head back and itch my neck.

"MATEO! Stop talking in my lesson and stop fucking your boyfriend aswell get a room, or just don't do it at all you horny fucks" the teacher says making my face go red with embarrassment and everyone to look at me.

I put my face in my hands as Lucas started to laugh at me falling off his chair.

Jason just held onto my waist and chuckled at me as I shifted my position on him.

I then hear Jason's grunts as I moved my hips.

I felt his hard cock grind on my leg.

A quiet whimper that Jason only heard escaped from my mouth as Jason stuck a finger in my ass.

I bit my lip and eyes widened as he stuck another finger in going in and out causing me to flinch and make whimpering noises escape my mouth.

He then pulls his fingers out off me.

My pants become tight as Jason starts rubbing my inner thigh.

I then rub myself on Jason making grunts fall out Jason's mouth.

M: "s-stop we're i-in  class."

The bell rings suddenly and I jump off Jason's lap and run out the class shoving everyone.

I then get to the lunch hall and sit on our table waiting for Jason and Lucas to get here aswell.

I look out the door and I see something that made my heart fall out my chest and tears fill my eyes.

T: "looks like your bae isn't your bae anymore" I hear Tyler say from behind me.

I look back at him and look back at the scene I was witnessing.

I hear Tyler laugh escape him and I hear his minions laugh beside him after.

Tyler then pushes me off the chair and I land on the floor.

I hurry to get up and I start to yell at tyler.

I move closer to him and he pulls me in to a hug as I continue yelling .

He wraps his arms around my waist and I cry in his chest.

I then hear the cafeteria door slam open as Lucas and Jordan come rushing towards me.

They look at what was infront of them and I hear Jason's yelling but soon gets covered up by mine.

I walk closer to him and my fist collides with his face then his stomach making him fall onto the floor moaning in pain.

Lucas then rushes towards Jason's side and helps him run out the now silent cafeteria.

Tyler then rushes to be by my side and latches his arms around my waist and kisses my cheeks.

I then hear clapping erupt from the noisy ass crowd that we formed.

My face instantly goes red and I hear my ear fill up with Tyler's chuckling bliss that made my smile come from one ear to another.

I truly loved him.

I'm sorry I had to do one more part before ending this 🫶🏻🫶🏻