•oh shit•

Tyler's POV again:
I was just laughing with one of my friends until I saw out the corner of my eye mateo talking to one of his friends.

I thought nothing of it so I just went back to laughing and drinking for another 10 minutes until I tried to look for mateo.

Where the fuck was he.

I searched downstairs,

Nothing.

I didn't think mateo would be the type to head upstairs since he was popular.

But you never know,and I was desperate.

I walked in the bathroom,nothing.

The main bedroom,nothing.

I then stumbled my way into the guest bedroom and peeked in the door since I heard some guys groans,I did not!want to see that.

I saw mateo pinned onto the bed,holding the guys hands.

Mateo was a bottom,obviously.

I looked further down and saw mateos pants now on the floor along with his boxers and same with the other guys shirt and pants along with his boxers.

Mateo started to moan while the guy started to thrust into mateo's hole.

I saw that mateos friend had a sharp jawline and a good workout routine since his arms where jacked.

I'm screwed.

Mateo obviously liked this guy.

I saw the guys cum leak out of mateos hole,and then onto the sheets of the bed.

The way mateo moaned was just depressing for me.

I then focused on mateos expressions when his friend roughly thrusted in him,god were they just mesmerising.

I then caught a glimpse of mateos and the guys neck and chest.

They were covered in hickeys and bruises that would definitely leave a mark.

But the thing I didn't notice was that mateo was calling out my name,and not the guys. Unless his name was Tyler which I highly doubt.

Mateo was also crying and looked like he didn't want to be under his so called friend.

A few seconds later I saw mateos eyes lock on mine,his eyes were glossy and red as he made the word 'help' to me.

I couldn't stand it anymore I marched into the room and punched the guys left jaw as he fell on the floor I grabbed mateos hand and forced him to get dressed.

It hurt me that I had to be rough with mateo but I couldn't stand to watch him in pain.

The guy was now stood their.

I relished the guy was just a scrawny tall nerd that had no fucking life other than to torture people younger than him.

He had a chest that was actually weak and from the side he was muscular but now from the front he was ugly and chubby.

I managed to punch him a couple more times in the jaw while I laughed at his efforts to get me of.

My knuckles were now bruised and bloody and were now shooting with pain.

Mateo pulled me of him and dragged me by his hand before I stopped him.

"What's wrong?" I say breaking the silence that pierced my ears.

"Nothing,I just didn't want you to break your precious hands and plus I could of handled it by myself!" He said holding my hand while trembling,saying otherwise.