PART 8- Anirudh at bondita's house...

At bondita's house....,

It was late at night but still bondita and nusht were working studying a case in their respective rooms as tomorrow is holiday in court and they have to do many works also regarding their case....

Bondita was walking here and there in her room holding a file filled with papers and a pen in her hair...it was 6th time she was reading that file and every time it was confusing her .... She knew that what she wants to know was in it but was not able to find out... She with a tiredness sat on bed and brought jug for water but saw it empty.... She then went and brought water from kitchen and again started reading file but heard a sneezing sound around herself...she looks here and there but found no one and continued her works but again a different sound...
She ignored this time to but when again a sneeze comes she placed the file on near by table and then moved to the direction from where the sound is coming.... And finally she heard the sound under her bed and she thought that nusht was there...

Nusht I know you are under the bed... Now please come out.... Said bondita but got no response other than sneezes...

Ooye you mosquito will also bite you just come out yaar... I know u are doing this to scare me but I am not... So stop this your nonsense and comw out immediately... It's my order..... Ordered she but gain sneeze and nothing.... So angrily she bend and pulled the men who was under her bed without seeing him but gets shocked seeing anirudh there who was rubbing his nose due to continous sneezing....

“ you..??? ”

“ hey bondita how do u live in this room with soo many mosquitoes and dust.... Ahh my nose... ”

“ first of all it's my room and my choice where I have to live or not... And secondly what are you doing here that too at this hour.. ??? ”

That is when he remembered why was he here and said...

“ bondita I am here to say sorry to you for morning incident... ”

“ why were you feeling sorry...??? ”

“ because of my mistake only they blamed you and and i couldn't even do anything for you... ”

“ areee... Don't be sorry barrister babu .... Because it's not a new thing for me.... Its always been like this only from the beginning... You do and I suffers but it ok... Now I never mind these things....Because we feel the bad for the matter of those who are their own and you are nothing for me.... ”

“ dont say like this bondita... You are my everything... How can u say like this that I am nothing for you...??? I am your sakha babu, shikshak babu, rakshak babu, birristra babu, and once upon a time I am your pati babu also... ”

“ yaa once upon a time but now u were nothing and now I don't want remember that things... Which will only increase my pain and make my and my families life hell.... ”

“ I know bondita I have made many mistakes but please for once just for once forgive everything and come with me... I will correct everyhtjng like before.... ”

“ see I am requesting you just leave from here as I don't want anyone to see us here in my room at night.... ”

“ no first u tell me one more thing why you want to change your court from deenpur .... Why you want to leave me like this.... ”

“ I am not leaving anyone and it's my decision where I want to join court.. It none of your business... So you better leave from here...”

“ it is my business because you are my... I will never leave you.... Understood... ” said he by pulling her towards himself while she was trying to get free...