PART 4 ( Mission Started...)

Next day,
Outside bondita's house,

Bondita - First of all, you tell your man to starts their work..... because it is very important....

Nusht - Oh my maa, I have told them.... Everyone is doing their work... You have asked and spoken to me this 60 times... now don't take tension and let's go to court...

Bondita - Yes, yes, let's go it's your court only na... we will eat kulfi... will roam and sleep...

Nusht - Yes yes the court belongs to my father-in-law na..... That we will roam around and eat....

Bondita - Hey then make someone father-in-law .... and give me a sister-in-law soon....

Nusht while giving a fake smile said - ok fine let's do one thing, you bring sister in law for you and I will bring brother in law for me.....And then both of us will get married together on the same day at the same pavilion.... now speak.....

Bondita - very funny...

Nusht - You felt funny but I didn't joke...

Bondita - Yes yes... Now let's go quietly... I have to work, I am not as useless as you...

Nusht - Good, you do then it is a joke and if I do it, it is useless.... oh my god what day has come...

Bondita smiled - gimmick... Now let's go....

Both were walking and going towards the court when both saw some men's following them, firstly they ignored but later gets confirmed that they were following them... Both runs from there and hide behind the tree... The mens also run after them and gets seperated in different direction to find them....

Nusht and bondita both were seeing this hiding behind the tree when nusht saw that one of the men were coming towards them...

Nusht - Bondita you stay here I am coming...

Bondita - Where are you going...

Nusht - I'm coming, you just stay here....

Bondita nodded and he went towards the men and catch him from back due to which he gets startled...

Nusht - Oh my lord.... who are you... and why are you following us.....

Men -  That I am not following you... I had forgotten the way, was just looking for it...

Nusht - Looking for a way and came after us...

Men -actually..

Nusht - what's ur name...

Men - shyam lal...

Here nusht was talking to the men and there bondita was waiting for him...

Bondita - Hey, what is this boy doing... what is he talking so much that it is not getting over... Even I am getting late in going to court...

When bondita was talking to herself then someone comes and tap on her shoulder due to which she get scared...

Bondita - aa who....( sees a child a child)...hey who are you and here..