FLASHBACKS

The Puja begins,

Pandit ji told the couple to have the seats

Pandit ji told the couple to have the seats. Pandit ji noticed that Aarohi is not wearing the mangalsutra.
Pandit ji: (to Bua ji) behen ji..... Puja mein shadi-shuda jodi ko hi baithna hai....
Bua ji: haa pandit ji shaadi hui hai......
Pandit ji: toh aapke bahu ke maang mein Sindoor nahi hai... gale mein mangalsutra nahi.....
Bua ji: woh mangalsutra ka design badal ne diya tha sonar ko.... Aee beta Neil....... Aarohi ko mangalsutra pehna de....  Aur Sindoor leke maang bhi bhar de....
(Hearing this they both became akward and were looking at Manjiri who was assuring them that just do what the Panditji asked to do. So Neil leaned close to aaru for tieing the mangalsutra around her neck, they were so closed that they were actually able to feel each others breath. After some struggle he tied the mangalsutra This moment was feeling perfect and complete in itself. After that Neil picked a pinch of Sindoor and filled Aarohi's hairline but while doing so little bit Sindoor falls on her nose. And she had a flashback of sirat,  akshu and her.)

{ FLASHBACK }

AKSHU AND AARU WERE SEEING SIRAT AND KARTIK’S WEDDING ALBUM  ON PROJECTOR, WHERE AARU SPOTS THAT IN EVERY PHOTO OF SIRAT SINDOOR WAS FALLEN ON HER NOSE,AARU: MAMMA

AARU: MAMMA..... AAP KO KISINE BATAYA NAHI KI HAR PHOTO MEIN AAPKE NOSE PAR SINDOOR GIRA HAI.....
SIRAT: BATAYA THA..... PAR KYA BATAYA THA PATA HAI?.....
AKSHU: KYA BATAYA MAMMA....
SIRAT: IT IS A GOOD SIGN AND AGAR AAPKI MANG MEIN SINDOOR BHARTE SAMAY AGAR THODASA SINDOOR NOSE PE GIR JATA HAI TOH..... YOUR HUSBAND LOVES YOU VERY MUCH.....
AKSHU: YEH TOH CORRECT BATAYA THA..... (TO SIRAT)PAPA LOVES YOU VERY MUCH....
AARU: OOO.... TOH ISLIYE APNE WOH SINDOOR CLEAN NAHI KIYA.....
{FLASHBACK ENDS}

(Pandit ji started chanting mantras. After doing some other puja rituals like putting ghee in the havan kund, chanting mantras behind pandit ji and praying for happiness for the family, the puja was completed.)
Pandit ji: puja sampann Hui.... (Handling prashad to akshu) yelo beta prashad..sab ko dedo....
(Akshara gives the prashad to everyone. Bua ji gets a call from lawyer and so while talking she goes towards the back of temple where she caught Anisha hugging someone.)

)