THE ICE CREAM DATE

(Everyone finished the dinner and saying bye to Aarohi. Neil screaming for outside)
Neil: Aarohi...jaldi chalo... mujhe tumhe chodke vapas ghar bhi aana hai
Aarohi: haaa....aa rahi hu...bas ek minute....vese thanks... manjiri aunty... khana bohot aacha tha....ab mein chalti hu.. Byee Akshu.
Akshu: bye...aur kal jaldi aana....Teri behen ka reception hai...
Aarohi: haa okay..... bye.
After biding a bye to Birla's, Aarohi comes to gate were Neil is waiting for her)
Neil: chale?...
Aarohi: haa....par hum bike se kyu ja rahe hai...
Neil: toh tumhe kya lagta hai...ki Goenka house se vapas Birla house... mein chal ke aaunga kya...
Aarohi: okay fine...chalo ab jaldi...vese bhi bohot late hogya hai

(Aarohi sees a ice cream shop, and after the delicious dinner, she was craving for ice cream)Aarohi: chamgadar

Aarohi: chamgadar..... gaadi roko
Neil: par kyun??....kya hua?..
Aarohi: aree.. mein kaha na...roko.... matlab roko
Neil: thik hai....
(As Neil stops the, Aarohi runs towards the ice cream shop)
Neil: chipkali...aree mere liye to ruko
Aarohi to icecream seller: bhaiya...do chocolate ice cream Dena
Neil: do kyu??.... Mujhe chocolate ice cream nahi khani... infact mujhe ice cream nahi khani....aur ab tumhe late nahi ho raha???
Aarohi:ohh chamgadar....dono ice creams mere liye hai....tum aapne liye khud manga lo....aur ha ice cream khane se koi late nahi hoga...
Neil: chipkali kya tum sach mein doctor ho...ya tumhari Jo degrees hai vo fake hai...
Aarohi: mera doctor hona aur ice cream khana...in dono baato mein kya connection hai??.....
(Neil was just adoring how the stubborn, rude , arrogant girl suddenly becomes a child because of an ice cream, suddenly his eyes fells on her lips)
Aarohi: ghur kyu rahe ho mujhe aise..
Neil: woh ice cream... tumhare lips ke niche ....
Aarohi(cutely licking her lips): where?
(Suddenly Neil takes his hand towards her lips and wipes off the extra ice cream on her lips, here the world seems to Stop, winds were blowing, as they share a deep eyelock, which was broken by the ice cream seller)
Icecream seller: bhaiya ₹40 hua...
Neil: yelo bhaiya...aapke 40 rupees... Aarohi ab agar tumhara ice cream kha kar hogya ho toh... chale
Aarohi: haa... chalo
(Neil starts the bike , they were enjoying each others company as well as the bike ride, but there was an awkward silence between them as they reached goneka house, as the light were off and everyone was sleeping, Neil dropped Aarohi at the gate of the house )
Aarohi: thank you.... Bye 👋
Neil: Bye....
(Aarohi started walking towards the house and before entering she just turned back to look at Neil to check that is he there or left. But neil was there standing to assure that Aarohi safely reached at home. After then Aarohi goes to her bedroom and Neil starts the bike ride towards the Birla house.)

THE NEXT DAY : RECEPTION DAY

The Birla house, living room,
(At 12 o'clock , everyone was ready for the muh dikhai rasam, some close relatives, friends, and neighbours were invited. The Goenka's were also present there. As per the ritual, Akshara was sitting with a ghunghat and everyone was seeing her face and giving her blessings, gifts, and praising her beauty.)
Random aunty (nazar utarte hue): Manjiri tumhari Bahu..toh bohot sundar hai... kiski nazar Naa lage...thu thu thu
Manjiri: baat toh bilkul sahi kahi aapne chachi...
Mahima: chalo... Abhimanyu ab tumhari baari....dekho aapni dulhan ka chehra or dedo usse muh dikhai ka gift....
(As Mahima said, Abhimanyu sees Akshu face and gives her a small gift box)
Nishtha: bhabhi....hume bhi toh dikhao Bhai ne kya gift Diya hai...
Shefali: ab toh dikha he do....itna kya special Diya hai Abhimanyu ne....
(As akshu open the gift, she see's a beautiful diamond ring and she shows it to everyone)
Aarohi: areee waahh....yeh toh kitni beautiful diamond ring hai....
Manjiri to abhi: ab itni pyari ring laye ho toh pehna bhi do......
Everyone (insisting abhi): haa....pehna bhi do ring Akshara ko....
Abhimanyu (blushing): haa.... okay

(Abhi takes the ring wear the ring in Akshu's ring finger. Akshara and Abhi were blushing, were happy and were enjoying the entire rasam. The rasam end at 2:30)
Neil (to guests): thanks aap sab ka hamare Kushi mein shamil hone keliye.... piche backyard mein lunch lag chuka hai.....toh aap sab khana khakar hi jayega.....
(As it was 2:30, everyone leaves to have lunch, but akshu, aaru and Shefali were separating the expensive gifts aside as they would keep them in the locker afterwards.)
Shefali: Akshara... Tum jao khana khalo aur reception ki tyari karo... mein or Aarohi ye karlenge.....
Aarohi: haa... akshu tu ja khana khale...

(Akshu leaves for the lunch, shefali give the jewellery box to aaru and said it to give it to Neil)
Aaru(in her mind): mujhe hi kyu kaha bhabhi ne.... Ab uss chamgadar ko dhundna padega....(irritated)
(Neil was talking to someone guests on phone)
Neil (on phone): aree tu shaddi mein bhi nhi aayi.....ab tumhe toh aana hi hoga.... Aree mere bro ka reception hai....(he see aaru coming towards him).... okay aajana shaam ko..... bye..
Aarohi: yelo jewellery boxes, shefali bhabhi ne kaha hai inhe locker mein rakh dena...
Neil: okay...(takes the boxes and goes from there)
Aarohi(in the mind): pata nahi kisse itna sweetly, hass-hass ki baate kar raha tha... chamgadar kahi ka...chal aaru tu bhi lunch karle...
(She also leaves from there to have the lunch. Everyone leaves the birla house and goes home to get ready for the next function.)

At evening, everyone gets beautiful dressed and the reception begins, the guests starts to come, Neil and Parth were welcoming them with the flowers at the entrance... Abhira enter holding each others hands.... and then they perform a romantic couple dance.)

(Everyone claps for Abhira

(Everyone claps for Abhira. Neil was waiting for someone at the entrance, Aarohi noticed that, and she goes towards Neil)
Aarohi: ohh hello... chamgadar.....kiska wait kar raha ho.. reception toh shuru bhi hogya hai....
Neil: ohh hi... Chipkali...aur mein kiska wait kar raha hu...isse tumhe kya matlab...
Aarohi: aree... Aache se sawaal pucha hai.... toh aache se Jawab bhi do...
(Suddenly a beautiful girl enter and directly hugs Neil, and Neil hugs her back. Seeing this Aarohi gets little bit of shocked and jealous. So many questions were coming in her mind that who is that girl? Why she hugged Neil? Is she Neil's girlfriend?? )
Girl: Neil....so long haa.... But seriously I missed you so much....
Neil: and I also missed you too much...

Precap: Neil and the girl were dancing and enjoying at reception...