Won't Quit This Time

Start from the beginning

"Sonic the Hedgehog, don't you think you have to say that to your friends." Dark appeared beside of Shadow leaning on him.

"And I have something to add with that, Hedgehog." I looked at Shadow who spoke again.

"And what is that?" I raise I brow.

"Never, as if never hurt Amy Rose. I'm willing to protect her in any cause so don't be an idiot to her. I'm the one who she chose to approach instead of you." Everyone gasped in what Shadow just said.

"Eek! A blue versus a black! Who will win?" Cream squealed as Sally laughed along with Tails.

"Did I even say that I like the pink hedgehog?" I quickly took Sally beside me as she turned red. "I won't try exchanging my princess."

Sally began to laugh then pinched my cheek. "Haha! Whatever you say Sonic. Let's just gave him some time guys to think."

"What? I don't need time! Ow!!! You're starting to bug me again Sal." I smirked then peck her cheek.

"Alright Sonic the Hedgehog. I better check the castle. See yah!" She greeted happy birthday once more then left.

Soon everyone left also. Tails and I were the only one.

"Do you think Shadow likes Amy???" I asked Tails while looking at the ceiling.

"Eh? Why'd you wanna know? Wooh! Sonic versus Shadow!!!" He teased.

"No, I'm way more worried on what's Amy's condition. Maybe sometimes she might be a brat in some point but I can't help myself trying to find her." I stood up in my seat then started walking back and forth.

"Why don't you consult Shadow? He said that he's the first one that Amy approached rather than you. I'm just giving tips here." Tails and I wondered around who had spoke.

I heard footsteps coming from behind me then saw Dark holding a long curved knife. More like a small curved sword.

"Wow! You're not going to kill is, right?" I said panicking a bit as she walk towards me.

"Nope, this is just my weapon. Haha! Don't be ridiculous Sonic!" She chuckled putting the weapon on her back.

"How did you know about this?" I asked her curiously.

"I listened a while ago." She answered walking away. "And Sonic, do you like her?" She asked.

"Ummmm...... I can't explain it." I hesitated.

"Hehe! See yah around Sonic. And Tails, keep an eye to your big bro, don't let him get attracted to a girl that doesn't wanna show up." She commanded harshly.

"Well, that's not nice to say to our fr-" She cut me off by putting her fingers in my lips.

"I met her last week. I knew her now. But she left, not giving us a clue. Neither Shadow nor I knows where she is." She put away her hand and her ears went back.

"Please....... If you see her again. Say hi for me." I blushed a bit as Dark reminds me of Amy.

"Sure thing." She went to a dark place then just disappeared.

/////Amy's Point of View/////

"Shadow! How could you say that?!" I shouted at him in his room.

"What?! Could you even stop this feelings that I experience right now? Not even me liked it. But I'm so sorry. I just liked you." He lay down on his bed covering half of his face with a pillow.

"Shadow, that was really kind of you. Hehe! You really are honest. But can we stay friends for a while? I still have a mission and I don't wanna be distracted." I said while I went to the kitchen.

"Yoh Shadow. I gotta go back to Sonic's I'll tell him something nice." I didn't heard any reply but I heard Shadow softly snore.

I jumped out the window and ran into Sonic's house. Oh! Forgot to mention, I'm back at my other form, you know, Dark.

As soon as I got there, I saw Tails and Sonic teasing each other. But I think their talking about me. I heard Tails said, "Wooh! Sonic versus Shadow!!!!"

I went to a corner where it was Dark then prepared what I should say.

Oh! By the way! I'm using a new weapon instead of my hammer. Yes, I miss swinging that but I have to change for a while. I replaced it with a long curved knife or syth. Yes! I feel like I'll kill Sonic. Hehe! Just kidding.

"No, I'm way more worried on what's Amy's condition. Maybe sometimes she might be a brat in some point but I can't help myself trying to find her." I heard Sonic replied to Tails giving the feeling that I can't do this anymore.

Should I quit or just give him clue that would make him more desperate? Despite of the conflict of choices, I'm still going to rescue Marshmallow whether in Amy form or Dark.

"Why don't you consult Shadow? He said that he's the first one that Amy approached rather than you. I'm just giving tips her." I hinted while sharpening my syth.

We had a little conversation but after that, I baled.

What do you think might happen to Sonic and Amy? Friends? Enemies? Or couple? Find out in the next chapter of Sonamy Story 1: A Huge Change.

/////Author's Note/////

No convo today, just hi. Hello guys! Lol! I'm so bad! Sorry for the late update.

Anyway, vote, comment or whatever you wanna do. I love yah guys!

Oh, btw, I have a question........ Should I end the story already or make more? And please, if you want me to continue this..... Please give me ideas. I beg you. DX

Okay, thanks again. Marshall saying........ Have a good day! :)