Chapter 20

"I'm already done for today." Joe sighed as he opened the bathroom door. He had a towel wrapped around his hips and let himself fall face down on the bed.
"Me too." I sighed.
"So what are we gonna do with today?" Joe asked me.
"I don't know. Nothing?" I asked and he nodded.
"Good idea."

Joe went onto the bathroom again and swapped the towel to a robe aswell.
"What about another movie huh?" Joe asked me and I agreed. We cuddled up and after I logged myself into the netflix of the TV and I started some random movie.

"Can I ask you something?" I started and looked up to Joe.
"Of course." He sat up a bit straighter. I grabbed the remote and paused the movie.
"Hey what's up?" Joe asked and grabbed my hand.
"I wanted to let you know about something. As you were in the shower. My head got messy and I thought things like, it would've been better if I didn't agreed on it. Or that you use me for something-." Joe stopped me.
"Hold up a second." He said and sighed.
"No. Let me finish." I told him and he nodded.

"About that you just make me love you and then, you would abuse the love I have for you. Stuff like that. There are two different things in my head. It's like an Angel and a Devil are talking to each other about this. I want this Joe. Don't get me wrong. I really, really, want this. But I wanted to let you know that there are still these thought. I don't know why they are there. Because I don't think you would ever do that to me." I finished and looked into his worried face.
"I want this." I repeated and Joe gave me a nod.
"Thank you for telling me Jill. I-. Come here." He said and pulled me close. I cuddled up to him as close as possible and wrapped one of my arm around him.

"If you are sure that you want it. It's good. And if not. That's also okay. But yes, you can trust me with that. I wont ever have that in my mind. And it kind of hurts me that you maybe thought that I could be capable of doing something terrible like this. But no. I wont. And like I told you at the airport. If I could. I give you my heart and you can stab it if I ever do that. I wont  though. And I really really want you to trust me with that. It must be hard to go thought this again now. But I tell you. This time it wont end like this. This time it will end when we die of old age." He told me what made me smile.

"And, that you think, I would make you love me and then abuse the love. I give you the time you need. I wait until you love me until,-. I don't know until I'm dead. But I don't make you love me. It needs to come from there." Joe placed his finger on my chest where the heart is located.
"Not there." Then he placed his finger on my forehead. I nodded and looked at him.

"I don't care if you love me or not. I mean. Of course I do. Don't get me wrong. But I want to say, that I will give you the time you need, to say it. I'm not pushing you. I'm not kicking you in a direction. I just want that you are comfortable in this relationship. I want that you're not scared when you're with me. I want that you feel good. That I can make you feel good." Joe told me.
"Okay." I whispered and he gave me a warm smile.

"And I won't abuse anything of you. Maybe your oversized shirts sometimes." He grinned what made me chuckle.
"I'll allow you to abuse my shirts, when I can abuse yours." I said and he chuckled.
"You can abuse my clothes as much as you want. I don't care. You look good in them anyways." He sighed and hugged me. His head rested on mine.
"I just want you to be fine okay?" He whispered and I nodded.

"What do you want from me in the relationship? We just talked about my needs." I started and he looked at me again.
"Well I expect from you that you are honest. And that you tell me when something is getting out of hand. And that I can do that too." Joe told me and I nodded.
"I guess I can give you that." I smiled.
"Thank you." He almost whispered and kissed my temple.

After I was sure about his words we continued the movie.
But there wasn't much of it left. As it was finished I sighed and looked at him.
"The movie was bad." Joe said and I needed to laugh.
"It really was."
"But I didn't wanted to say anything because then I couldn't enjoy the cuddling anymore." Joe smiled and sqeezed my shoulder.

"I need to use the toilet. Can you let me go?" I chuckled and he hugged me even tighter.
"Joseph?" I then said and he gave me a shocked look.
"Don't pull the Joseph on me." He said what made me laugh.
"That's what I call you from now on when it's really serious." I told him.
"Okay Jillian. You can use the toilet. But I expect you right here. In the bed in three minutes. Jillian." He told me what made me laugh.
"Okay thank you." I chuckled and stood up.

"Okay listen. I'm not using her phone. It just laid next to me and I saw you calling. She's in the bathroom." I heard Joe.
"Oh perfect. Okay. Wow. What a service Thank you. See you tomorrow." Joe said and then I heard him standing up.
"Jill?" He asked.
"Yup?"
"The luggage is coming now. They will bring it into our room." He said and I started washing my hands.
"Perfect." I said already heard a door knock.
"That was fast." I laughed.

"Thank you so much." Joe said. I opened the bathroom door and helped him putting everything down from the little cart.

We started unpacking our things and then decided to go out for dinner since it was about five in the afternoon. It's usually too early for dinner but a night snack isn't  that unusual. I put on a dress and some light makeup.
"But I put on sunglasses. Yet no one knows me. But in a few weeks. They do." Joe chuckled.
"I'm a bit scared of it to be honest." He sighed and stood in the doorframe of the bathroom and watched me getting my makeup done.
"Why?" I asked him.
"I'm afraid that I can't do anything. Like. That someone is constantly taking pictures or want to take pictures." Joe said and started button up his shirt. I just finished my eyes. I turned towards him and took his work over. He placed his hands on my shoulders and just watched me closing up his shirt.

"Listen. It's going to be fine. And it will happen. But there will be people who keep it private and try to protect you. Give you some privacy. Okay? I'm one of them. I'll kick everyone away." I told him.
"Trust me. It will be okay." I repeated and he nodded.
"Hopefully." He sighed. As I finished I looked at him.

"I am so lucky." I said and looked at him face again.
"What shall I say? Have you looked into the mirror?" He asked me and guided me towards it.
"Look at this face and this body. With what in the world did I deserved this?" He smiled.
"Shut up. Don't say that." I chuckled, placed a little kiss on his cheek and went into the bedroom to get some shoes.
"I will never shut up about how gorgeous you are. Not a single chance."

"Babe?" I asked Joe as we were walking down a street after the dinner.
"Yes?"
"Thank you." I nearly whispered.
"For what?"
"For everything. For accepting me how I am." I told him and he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"When you love someone. You love all of them. And I need to accept your insecurities. And I want to accept them. Because of this love thing you know?" He said with a grin. I gave him a smile back and wrapped my arm around his hip.

"And I have one point that you need to do okay?" Joe started.
"What is it?" I asked back.
"Stop thanking me for that. Okay?" I smiled and nodded.
"Good." He pulled me a bit closer and placed a kiss on my temple.

"Excuse me?" We heard behind us and gave each other a worried look. The first person who know it. Perfect. We took our arms back to ourselves and slowly turned around.
"Is it true that you two are dating? I really need to know."

"Fuck you." I told the person that stood infront of us.