"Ricky... this is so cute," Mike smiled, looking at the picture of a shark kissing a dolphin.

"No, it is... Dad tells me I shouldn't ever draw because that is for sissies," Ricky cried. Mike held his anger for Lynne, insisting his son call Todd 'Dad.' "And that is why I got in trouble,"

"Ricky, there are evil people in this world who will dim your light... but don't ever let that happen." Mike cupped his son's face, and Ricky freaked out and pulled away. "Son, I think your drawing is beautiful... and I thank that you are beautiful, whoever you decide to love,"

"Dad, please! I don't care... I like both," Ricky screamed.

"If you don't care, then I don't care... but I will never stop caring for you, Ricky... never forget that if you fall in love with the most beautiful girl in the world or the handsomest boy in the world. I love you."

"Dad... please don't; I just want to go home," Ricky cried, believing he didn't deserve love.

"Fine... now, what do you want from Red Lobster,"

"I just want to go home...."

"Alright... but when we get home, I will call delivery-"

"I want to go home, home... with my Mom and Dad," he muttered.

"Alright, Ricky Boy... maybe you could hang this up in your room," Mike asked.

"No... I should have left it in the trash where it belongs,"

-------

"So... I feel so guilty now... that's why I always keep it in my wallet," Ricky unfolded the old piece of paper he found hung up in his father's office when they moved back to Salt Lake two weeks ago. "Um... Gina, are you okay?" when she was fanning her eyes and putting her hand on her heart.

"Oh my god... is this the day the Grinch's heart grew?" Kourtney asked, and Gina cried on her shoulder.

"Hey... Rickster, oh hey, that's where my favorite art piece went," Mike said, coming to the table, "Little Girl, are you okay," when Gina sobbed loud enough to attract the attention of the cafeteria.

"Yeah... I am just a big fan," she said, and he raised an eyebrow. She sounded like she said, 'Blehamisjugabigspam.'

"Um... yeah, okay, Son... are you ready? Are you sure you want to say the cheer and choreography we made up this morning," he asked, and Gina screamed, "Seriously... Are you okay? Ricky's friend,"

"She is fine. Come on, just like we practiced," Ricky got up from his table.

"I am sorry, but what is going on here," Miss Jenn, the guidance counselor, asked, "I hope you have a visitors pass," she asked, and he pointed to the sticker on his shirt.