Chapter 25: Battle Frontier? Again in Kanto!

It's a filler chapter! But was needed here, so feel free to skip it if u want to lol

...

Ash had soon lost to Tyson and the league was officially over.

"Goodbye, Morrison!" You waved to the orange haired guy, Ash's rival-friend who was finally leaving as the league was over.

.

"Bye, Tyson!" Everyone waved at the champion of the Hoenn league, who also left the place, but on a different ferry than Morrison.

Now, it leaves You, Ash, Brock, May, Max and Arlo.

.
.
.

"Yummy!" You and Arlo yelled eating the Riceballs Brock made
"If there's something I'm gonna miss, then it's Brock's cooking!"
"Yeah!"

Everyone was eating the rice balls happily while you looked up to see the others eat happily for the very last time...or so did you thought ;)

'So...the adventure in the Hoenn region is over then...no more contests anymore..no more seeing May, Max and Brock anymore...no more seeing Drew, Harley or Soledad...gosh I should've said her goodbye at least...'

...

"So this is the end then guys...i guess" Arlo said standing beside Max, the sadness could be seen on his face
"Yeah..." You replied, gripping the pokeball spearow was in.

May quickly embraced you in a tight hug

"So, Max, thank you for being a great friend!"
"No problem!" Both the kids smiled.

Everyone stood in a circle with Max and Arlo's hand at the bottom, then Ash's then May's, your's and at the top was Brock's hand

"Take care of yourself, Pikachu" May said "Pika!"
"give your Skitty some of the pokéblocks I made, ok, May?" You asked
"Of course!"

"Then...this is the end"

...

May and Max soon reached the Petalburg city where their home was. You, Ash and Brock went to Professor Birch to get your stuffs from there and to have a quick talk before leaving for Kanto...

Upon reaching the road which got two separate ways and a sign at the middle indicated that it was time for Brock to leave for Pewter City and Ash, arlo and You to leave for Viridian City and then ultimately reaching to Pallet Town.

"So, it's time for us to separate once again" "Spe" "It was fun travelling to the Hoenn with you, thank you for the memories Brock, gonna miss your food, hands down"

Brock chuckled at the last part.

"Take care of yourself" "pi pika pi"
"Of course, and the same goes for both of you too...so where will you two go now? Like as the Hoenn league is over, I believe you both won't go to the Hoenn region again"

You and Ash looked at each other before you spoke up "Me and Ash had a talk a few days ago in Hoenn and I decided that I'll also go with him in the next place where there will be a league and about the place, it's still not decided, we will think about it once we get back home"

"And what about me???" Arlo whined
"You gotta ask your mother if she's fine with you going to another region with me again"
"Fineee"

"Alright both of you, I wish you both will do your best and at least one of you will win the league, cause two people of course can't win"

"Unless it's a draw" Ash said smiling
"Of course, if it's not a draw"

You four did a high-five before parting ways...