The boy froze when he felt Tsuki’s gaze at him but it broke off when Ponzu drag him in front of the costumers.
“This is Pokkle, he’s my friend and my companion in looking for all of this. Oh, and he’s also the one who wrote the book you’re holding sir.” Ponzu gestured to the book that Pouf is holding. Tsuki looked over the book and pointed at a picture of the big blue pearl, and ask.

“Have you found this already?”
“Oh, you mean the great Aeon Pearl? Unfortunately, not yet, it is said that it is found somewhere at the mysterious beyond and was guarded by a witch.” Ponzu shrugged

“That was a long time ago” Tsuki mumbled but Killua heard it and remained quiet.

“But I don’t think that we will ever find it, now that King Light has ordered to double the guards at the border for some intruders from the mysterious beyond has entered.” Pokkle informed.

“If only we could get pass the border, then we can find some more antiques and learned about other legends.” Ponzu suggested.

“Is that really what you wanted to do?” Tsuki ask looking at the two and they nodded.

Just then Killua and Pitou closed the door and blocked it causing the two to become stiff and got alarmed.

“We are the intruders that came from the mysterious beyond, actually we are pirates and we are given a task by the King of Kings himself. So, I suggest that the boy will come with us by joining our crew and believe me, I don’t think I can let the two of you go now that you know about our presence. And there’s a chance that your dreams will be fulfilled Pokkle” Tsuki stated as she moved her coat and showed the crest of the Kingdom of the King of Kings as well as the sword at the side of her waist.

“Wow, that’s amazing, I would like to come with.” Ponzu exclaimed. Tsuki furrowed her eyebrows upon hearing Ponzu’s exclaim.

“Actually, my plan was to make a deal with the intruders to let them take us with them to the mysterious beyond, but this is so much better. I’m in” Ponzu confess.

“Truly, I would like only Pokkle would join us on our journey.” Tsuki explained.

“Wait what....” Pokkle stuttered.  

“You heard what I said and I won’t say it again” Tsuki clarified.

“But, I’m nothing without Ponzu, we are a team. We have always been. So, if she is not going then neither am I, you can do whatever you want to us, I don’t care.” Pokkle affirmed.

Tsuki giggled slightly, together with Pitou and Killua.

“I like how you valued your friendship to each other and of course your loyalty. And you are just the people that are worthy of becoming one of the crews of the Blood Moon Pirates.” Tsuki declared as she gestured at Pouf, just then, Pouf opened a bag and grab a broach that has a crescent moon on them then toss it to the two. The two were left dumbfounded as they processed the words Tsuki has said.

“Wait, you mean, we get to join your crew?” Ponzu ask and Tsuki replied with a nod.

“Wear those broaches for that is a sign of the membership of our crew.” Killua announced as he showed his broach along with Pitou and Pouf.

“Then, may we know our captain’s name as well as our new mates.” Pokkle requested.

“My name is Tsuki, your captain” Tsuki took off her hat and place it on her chest and slightly bow her head as she introduced herself.     

“I’m Killua, your first mate”

“I’m Neferpitou, but you can call me Pitou” she enthusiastically introduces herself shaking their hands.

“Pitou-san, what do you do in the crew, if you don’t mind me asking” Ponzu politely ask.

“I’m a sniper, I can target anyone even though they are a kilometer ahead.” Pitou exclaim proudly pointing to herself and Ponzu clapped her hands, amazed at Pitou.

“Oh, and that is Shaiapouf, I call him Pouf though and he is the greatest musician I know.” Pitou praised Pouf but the said musician just shrugged.  
They just laughed at Pouf reaction and Pitou’s enthusiasm.

“Well then mates, meet our archeologists, Ponzu and Pokkle, welcome to the crew” The two new recruits smile widely at their welcome.

“Killua, Pouf, Ponzu, why don’t help them packed their things up and load them in the ship. I have to go somewhere, I’ll meet you at the ship later.” Tsuki stated and left the store as the crew helped pack the needed things.

As she was walking around the Kingdom, observing the surroundings and notice a man in a suit that has black hair in a garden of thymes that seemed to be picking herbs and putting them inside a container.

She went to the man’s direction but the man seems to felt her presence and immediately fix his things but before he could run away, he found Tsuki in front of him.

The man panicked and kneeled in front of Tsuki and ask her to spared him, Tsuki was surprised by the unknown man’s action. But she knelt in front of the man and ask for his name.  

“What is your name?”  ask Tsuki.

“Uh…. you’re not gonna kill me?” Then man ask instead of answering Tsuki’s question.

“No…Why did you think that?”

“Well, I thought you are one of the guards and the fact that you have a sword with you.” The man answered.

“Oh, and by the way, My name’s Leorio. I’m a doctor who heals people"  the man introduced himself but a frown was sketch on his lips "but no one trust me enough to be able to cure them. I want to cure people, to give them a second chance.”Leorio said as he expresses himself towards Tsuki. “Well what about you?”

“Why did you tell me all of that?” ask Tsuki as she looked down.

“I don’t know, I just feel comfortable with you” Leorio confess as he rubs the back of his neck, resulting Tsuki to smile genuinely.

“well, I’m Tsuki. I am a-” Tsuki stopped midway as an arrow was struck to her and took away her consciousness.

Meanwhile, Killua waited for his sister’s presence to show up as he became more worried every second pass.