I wanted to see the minions so that's what we went to see. I'm a big ass kid at heart I will pick cartoons over many tv shows and movies.

After the movie we went back to Ka'sani's place. I didn't want to go home because Drew and Niyah were mad at eachother.

They didn't just walk around ignoring eachother they have to cuss and yell at eachother every time they see the other one. Yesterday Drew left and Niyah went in his room and poured bleach on his clothes. She also broke his tv and ps5 before she left.

Ion wanna be home for whatever drama they got cause ion wanna be next. I hope my teddy bear is safe cause it ain't no regular stuffed animal.

Ka'sani had a nice lil condo in a good neighborhood. I never been on dis side of town before so ion know if it's actually nice and safe ova here.

"Here mamas." Ka'sani said giving me a towel, wash cloth, and a toothbrush. "You can take a shower in here I'll have some clothes for you when you get out." He said.

"Thank you." I mumbled. In the inside I be so happy when a nigga do sum for me. I'm so used ta fucking with bummy ass niggas, you could buy me a juice and I'll be happy.

I walked into the bathroom and it was surprisingly super clean and organized.  He let me use his guest bathroom because it had feminine products.

But when I opened the shower curtain the shower looked hard asf. I couldn't tell which nob was what. I tried to turn it on myself but dis shit look like rock science.

It's so embarrassing asking for help with the shower but at dis point doing it myself was out of the question.

"Dracooo." I yelled just ta piss him off fa having a hard ass shower.

"What I tell you bout doing dat dumb shit?"he asked coming into the bathroom handing me some extra clothes.

I ignored his question. " thanks, can you help with the shower ion know how to do it?" I asked making him bust out laughing.

"Alr you doing too much I can just figure it out myself." I said pushing him out my way trying to do it myself.

"Watch out mamas before you break my damn shower." He gently moved me out of the way by my waist and easily turned the shower on.

Dat shit made my coochie wet. I love a nigga dat know how ta show respect.

Kaiser ass pushed me into the shower fully clothed then turned on the shower for me. My ass took a shower then went home. I was so embarrassed, he thought da shit was funny for months. But I got my lick back and pushed his head into the toilet.                    

Once 'sani left out the bathroom I striped out of my dress and got into the shower. I used some of the dove soap that was in here and I even shaved just because it was my shower and I seem shaving cream.

When I got done showering I got out, brushed my teeth, washed my face then put on the clothes that Ka'sani gave me. When I was finished I walked into the upstairs living room where Ka'sani was and we watched cartoons for the rest of the night.

 When I was finished I walked into the upstairs living room where Ka'sani was and we watched cartoons for the rest of the night

Tiana'𝚜' 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝙼𝚒
(𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢)

When Essence left for her date it was only me and killa here. Niyah said she wasn't coming back home tonight, so did Drew and my dad.

Me and killa knew eachother since I was 8, but we just started talking about a year ago. Killa was never ready for a relationship but a stay even after he cheated and got a couple girls  pregnant cause I love him.

But ever since esse came he's been acting weird. I'm not blaming my sister cause she don't pay him no minds it's just that he's doing the shit right in front of my face.

"Desmond." I said calling him by his first name. "Wuddap." He said still laying on my bed. "Do you like my sister, like do you find her attractive?" I asked scared of the outcome.

"Which one?"

He didn't deny it right away...

"Essence." I mumbled playing with my hands.

"I mean she bad but I'm with you so why does that matter?" He asked tryna play dumb.

"It matters because I want to have you over without me having to worry about you harassing my sister."

"Fuck you mean harassing yo sister I ain't ever talk to her ass that kind of way. Whatever she said da bitch is lying." He said now sitting up getting defensive.

"Okay I'm sorry to offend you but don't call my sister out her name especially when she not around to defend herself."

"Then don't accuse me of shit that I ain't doing." He said starting to put his shoes on.

"Wait I'm sorry, don't leave you know I'm scared of being alone." I grabbed his arm stoping him from leaving.

"I'm bout ta get some food I'll be back." He said grabbing his keys, getting out of my grip.

"I want pepperoni pizza and a Italian cheese bread." I said handing him a $20 already knowing that he was going to little Caesars.

"Be ready when I get back." He said before kissing me and leaving.

The first time me and killa had sex was when I was 14. I didn't think that I was ready but he convinced me that it was ok. Sex with killa is mid he ain't the time of person you brag about with your friends. Plus we keep our relationship on the low cause our age gap.

Sometimes I get tired of being in a relationship with him cause it always feels one sided, unless he wants sex or something from me. I always feel used and dirty after sex but I think that's normal...right?

I know I have to tell my parents and siblings about my relationship with killa soon especially since I'm pregnant.

~~~~
Okay yall i lied last chapter I started my period so I couldn't update the next day. Plus my boyfriend is in jail andddd school finna start.💔