Instead, Jensen held up the stuffed animals, awkwardly coughing. "Uh, thought about getting flowers, but, I probably would have killed them on the way here."

Caroline laughed, accepting the stuffed animal.

"Thought about getting a care bear," Jensen joked.

"Oh, god," Caroline groaned. "You are not funny."

"When are you leaving?"

"Well, I was trying to leave tonight," Caroline huffed.

"What do you want? I'll bring whatever food you want over here."

"Thanks Jensen."
•'¯'•. ᕼᗴƳ ᗷᖇᗝ丅ᕼᗴᖇ, ᕼᗴƳ ᔕIᔕ丅ᗴᖇ .•'¯'•

Jensen was planning to sell Damon out to Liz Forbes.

Jensen saw Damon in the school, the brunette haired boy walked over to his locker, unlocking it. Although he didn't have a stake, he had gutted a wooden ruler. He only brought it incase anything happened during school and he need it.

Jensen had broken the ruler, walking toward Damon and Stefan, where we talking.

"Jensen," Stefan started when Jensen brought up his hand and stabbed Damon in the stomach. Stefan took the ruler from him, looking around before dragging the two into a classroom.

Damon glared at Jensen, moving towards him when Stefan hit in between the two. "That enough Damon."

"He-"

"I will fucking murder you."

"What is Tyler Lockwood?" Stefan asked.

"What? An asshole? Is that what I'm supposed to answer?"

"He's stronger than a human should be." Stefan begins to inform Jensen, while Damon walked out.
•'¯'•. ᕼᗴƳ ᗷᖇᗝ丅ᕼᗴᖇ, ᕼᗴƳ ᔕIᔕ丅ᗴᖇ .•'¯'•

"Where's Damon?" Stefan asked, lookin around.

"Hopefully lying right a stake in his heart somewhere," Jensen muttered before Stefan rushed out.
•'¯'•. ᕼᗴƳ ᗷᖇᗝ丅ᕼᗴᖇ, ᕼᗴƳ ᔕIᔕ丅ᗴᖇ .•'¯'•

"So why do we care that Caroline might kill Damon? I say it's a win," Jensen says, Stefan keeps a hold on Jensen's arm.

"How did this happen?" Stefan questioned.

"Well, I fed her blood and Katherine obviously killed her and A plus B equals..." Damon says.

"But why?" Elena asked.

"Because Katherine is a manipulative, nasty, little slut."

"I guess you two have a lot in common," Jensen snapped at Damon.

Before Damon could respond, Stefan spoke up. "And she said "game on"? I mean, what does that even mean?"

"It means she's playing dirty. She wants us to know." Damon answered.

"But why Caroline? Why couldn't she just kill Damon? Permanently," Jensen speaks.

Damon looks at him, annoyed. "I don't know."

Jensen flips Damon off.

"Caroline must be completely out of her mind, she doesn't even know what's happening to her." Stefan says.

"Oh I think she does. All of my compulsion from the past started wearing off the minute she was in transition."

"We have to find her."

"Yep, and kill her."

"You're not gonna kill Caroline." Elena tells the dark-haired vampire.

Jensen moved forward, but Stefan held him back. "Go near her and I'll make you wish Stefan left you in that fire."

"She knows who we are. She's officially a liability, and we've got to get rid of her."

"Damon, absolutely not." Stefan disagreed.

"Need I remind you of a tragic little story of a girl named Vicki Donovan? Caroline, of all people, will not make it as a vampire. Her mother is a vampire hunter. Guys come on, we all know how this story's gonna end, just flip to the last chapter and..."

"Need I remind you that you are the reason all of this happened! If you weren't a psychopath with an obsession on someone who doesn't even want of care for you!" Jensen snapped at him.

"It's not an option Damon." Elena says.

"No? Your silence is deafening, Stefan." Damon speaks up. "Wait, wasn't there a school carnival the night you staked Vicki? I never had a town where history repeats itself. You know I'm right."

"Fuck you. Vicki was always a bad person, Caroline isn't." Jensen defended.

Stefan walked up to his brother. "We're not gonna kill her."

Stefan turned around, grabbing Jensen's arm and pulling him along when he had heard the brunette-boy mutter under his breathe. "Go find Jeremy," Stefan told him.

"I-" Jensen went to speak.

"I can tell that you are worried. Go find him."
•'¯'•. ᕼᗴƳ ᗷᖇᗝ丅ᕼᗴᖇ, ᕼᗴƳ ᔕIᔕ丅ᗴᖇ .•'¯'•

Jensen had found Jeremy, saying how he only wanted to give Jeremy. Of course, Jeremy had known that wasn't the reason.
•'¯'•. ᕼᗴƳ ᗷᖇᗝ丅ᕼᗴᖇ, ᕼᗴƳ ᔕIᔕ丅ᗴᖇ .•'¯'•

"Jensen! Jensen!" Elena yelled, trying to call out to her brother, panicked.

Jensen hear about everything later. How Caroline had accidentally killed some one , and how Bonnie almost killed Damon, but stopped when Elena told her to.

Jensen wished he was there, he would have killed Damon with Bonnie.
•'¯'•. ᕼᗴƳ ᗷᖇᗝ丅ᕼᗴᖇ, ᕼᗴƳ ᔕIᔕ丅ᗴᖇ .•'¯'•

{1124}

{1124}