The Chinese smiled once more and left, leaving some silent remarks about the twins, yet, it was left unheard.

Martial, on the other hand, knelt down to the twins, and checked their well-being, fully knowing the burning stare of the Chinses from before...

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"Papa, I don't like it here..."

Terrie begged with her eyes, slightly trembling with the number of people, seemingly, judging or giving false rumors about the twins.

It was to be expected, Being isolated from the outside world and having no one else to communicate than some communists and their father was far beyond worrying.

"I'm sorry for taking you both here, I really didn't think this through on letting you come... Would you like to leave? I'm going to call a servant to―"

"No!"

The twins whined, both pulling their father's clothes. Anxiety and insecurity was all over their faces as their grip on their father's clothes goes tightly.

Martial just took a few seconds into looking in the children's eyes, until, he took no hesitation and scooped up the twins from the ground and into his arms.

The crowd that had saw this, went silent with shock.

The very scene was certainly mouth shutting, or is that correct? It was the first for everyone to see a countryhuman pick up a child, Two at that... In public.

"Martial."

Turning his gaze, Martial Saw Philip, his youngest brother, with an angry expression upon his face.

"Philip."

"You do know you are in public, right?"

"Yes?"

"Drop the children and remain professional, please?"

With Philip's tone, He seemed to be forcing himself to be calm at this situation.

"Apologies, but I am a parent and a responsibility of a parent is not to be dropped so easily. Please do understand, Philip."

The twins looked at Philip once and went silent because of the two brothers similar looks yet different flags...

The two brothers had a stare down for a while, until, America came into the picture...

"Hello, Martial and my dear Phil."

Philip, then, showed an uncomfortable expression as his movements rediate another aura.

"America."

Martial forced himself to smile, yet, knows fully well how he doesn't want to get in contact with such a person.

America, then without consent, put down his heavy hand into Philip's shoulder, to which made the Filipino even more uncomfortable at the small space between them...

Even though, they are publicly known as lovers.

"It is nice to see you again, Martial. Especially, after that day."