twenty-three - jealousy

"Can we please just talk, Isla?" Austin says after a few minutes of silence in the car. "What I said was shitty and I don't mean it,"

"You know what, Austin, it was shitty. And I'm not even mad about the Olivia thing. It's the fact that you used my past against me even though I trusted you." I say, from the passenger's seat.

He pleads, "C'mon, Isla. You can trust me. It was stupid and I was mad and I shouldn't have said anything about it." He takes his eyes off of the road to look at me. How can I be mad at those eyes?

"I'll let it slide this time, Butler. I trust you." With the way his voice sounds, I truly believe what he's saying. His lips turn upward into a smile and he grabs my hand, resting on my thigh. "But seriously though, what happened between you and Olivia?" I joke. I really was being petty about this argument, so I brush it off easily.

"Do you really want to know, Dempsey?" he teases.

"Yes... all the details," I turn toward him, intrigued.

"I think you'll be disappointed. It was a one time thing, in her trailer after we shot some steamy scenes. Afterwards, everything was awkward on set and we decided friends worked better for us than friends with benefits," he explains. At this point we're only a few minutes from his house.

"Oh yeah?" I ask, satisfied with his answer.

"Yep." His hand lets go of mine and he drags it farther up my leg. This catches me by surprise and my breathing quickens. He leans over, eyes still watching the dark road, and whispers in my ear, "But nothing with her would ever amount to last night with you." His hand moves farther until he's in between my legs. A small gasp escapes my mouth.

He begins to unbutton my trousers, and slips his hand down them. "Focus on the road, Butler." I pull his hand out of my pants and throw it at him, giggling and earning a blush from him.

In the next few seconds, we're pulling into his driveway and Austin faces me. He turns up the stereo, playing My Kind of Woman by Mac DeMarco, and pulls my face toward him. I'm thankful for my vintage Cadillac having one continuous front seat without a center console.

Austin continues what he started before as I pull his sweatshirt off of his toned body. Damn.

***

**********

ew this is so yucky but oh well. this is the most smut i will write it's so embarassing lmao.

also me and my bestie are writing this eating french toasters and waffle crunch cereal in her bed at 1 am. enjoy shawty baes!