Chapter 14 : Romeo and Juliet

Thanks for the reads <3<3

Alex pov :

We were twenty minutes into auditions and were taking a five minute break .  Most of the people we had seen were decent but we hadn't found are star yet as wil puts it.

I was looking over the script thinking about props and costumes , I looked up to see pretty girl walks into the auditorium . She had short black hair she was tall much taller than me , she was wearing blue overalls with red shirt underneath .

She looked around a bit confused and then saw me sitting at the directors table with the sign tommy had made us that said big people table with glitter that had got all over my jeans when i tried to adjust it .she walked up to the table .

"Hi I'm Amelia I'm signed up to audition for Juliet " i was bright red she was so pretty " uh yah were o-on a break we should be starting back up now " i stuttered "oh what's your name by the way" she asked "uh..."

"Alex!" Wilbur called out to me "you ready to start again ?"

"Uh yah sure " i turned back to Amelia "your up" i said with as much confidence as i could get out . She smirked at me and turned around and got to the front of the stage to perform her monologue .

Will and tech sat back at the table and she began , as she performed i noticed certain things about her how she had a small gap between her two front teeth and how her shoes were covered in drawings not to mention her eyes they were hazel brown but they were darker then the stereotypical hazel .

When i snapped out of my trance I realised Amelia had  finished her monologue and people were clapping as she walked off the stage . Techno and will looked at me "so?"  Will asked , looking back i wish i had thought about the decision i was about to make I wasn't even paying attention to her performance Amelia deserves better I'm so selfish she probably worked hard on that and i was just paying attention to her looks? That's such a shitty thing to do .

"Yah she's our Juliet " i said proud of what id failed to realise what I've done.

"Ok we've decided on the cast list....." i zoned out during Wilbur's announcement I needed food i looked up from my shoes to wilbur announcing  Amelia was Juliet i saw her eyes light up and i should feel happy because my actions came out positive  but all I could feels was guilty I don't even know if she's good I'm so dumb .

Sorry I haven't updated in a while if you have any ideas for the plot are just scenarios with certain characters you want to see comment on this paragraph :)

And could you pls vote thank you <3