“For what?!”

               The man chuckled, causing his black eyes to squint, and his dark hair to fall around them. I didn’t like him. “For fun of course, I’ve haven’t talked to living humans in a long time…besides, I adore hurting your little Lucia!”

               “Lucia? You mean, the girl who killed my grandmother.”

               He rolled his eyes. “Yes, that beauty…a little killer. What a shame, she’s quite a sight.”

               I felt a strong feeling of repulsion growing in the pit of my stomach.

               He laughed. “Name’s Eugene,” The man reached his hand for a shake, but I ignored it. “Now, come one. Let’s go…I told Lucifer I would bring you down to the Hall after I got out.”

               He gestured for me to follow him as he walked out a door.

               Where was I!?

               The corridors outside the room were long, and narrow. Each side contained multiple doors…every single one of them held a plaque that read a name.

               Before I knew it I found myself standing in front of a large door. When we walked in, I spotted Lucifer, standing on the top of a stair case facing a crowd of people. Above us was a chandelier. I glared at it. Why did it look so familiar…?

               Around the room stood glass table cases, each held something, like an artifact from different eras. When Eugene gestured for me to stop, we had stood beside one glass case that held daggers. All the blades mocked me. All the blades shone at me in taunt. All three of them.

               Suddenly Lucifer began to speak. The people around us grew into a hush.

               “Ah,” He took a sigh in. “Ladies and Gentlemen. I bid you a good wakening from your rooms.”

               Rooms? Was this a hotel?

               The crowd slowly began to murmur. As far as I could tell everyone around me was confused…

               “Hush hush my children. I know it’s all a little abrupt the way I’m about to handle things. But let’s cut to the chase shall we?”

               Once again the people grew to a whisper.

               “You all are going to be given one special chance at a wonderful fear-free life. I am so very aware of your rooms, and all the horror you are facing. But believe me you all well, bluntly put, deserve it! Being the devilish people you are.” He chuckled. “But, this deal…this deal is going to be placed under the table. My presence above…well it won’t last long, and won’t go unnoticed. But everyone else! Well…let’s just say, you can all be my little instruments.”

               “What do you want us to do?” A grungy woman shouted from the corner.

               A smile grew across Lucifer’s face. “I need you to start a riot…but not just any old revolt. See, if you all agree to do this in a clean fashion manner, and succeed mind you. A life will be given back. You can live on earth again.”

               On earth again…? What?!

               “Who are you?!” A man cried in anger.

               “The devil my good lad,”

               A scream escaped the teenage girl beside me.

               Lucifer shook his head. “Oh goodness, it’s not that shocking!”

               “What do you want?! Why are you letting us go?”

               “I just need one little favor; one little death…who ever can do this…well is rewarded with their life. Your soul will return into a body, and you may prance around anyway you please.”

               People began to grow loud. Whispers and talk were spreading around the crowd. Everyone was talking to anyone. What exactly was his favor? Who would get their life back? Why was he so generous? Was he telling the truth? What did he want?

               Frustrated, I raised my voice above the loud crowd. “What exactly is your favor?”

               The man in the suit, smiled. The devil smile he always seemed to have reserved for me. “I need you to kill a girl. I need you all to kill Lucia.”