(Vol 1) Chapter 2: Initiation Pt 1

Start from the beginning

Jaune gulps after that.

Ozpin: You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?

Jaune: *raising his hand* Yeah, um, sir?

Ozpin: Good! Now, take your positions.

Everyone got ready but Jaune was raising his hand... afraid?

Jaune: Uh, sir? I've got, um... a question.

Weiss' silver tile launched her to the air and many more were going.

Jaune: So, this landing... strategy thing... Uh, wha-what is it? You're, like, dropping us off or something?

Ozpin: No. You will be falling.

Jaune: Oh, uh, I see... So, like, did you hand out parachutes for us?

Ozpin: No. You will be using your own "landing strategy."

Jaune: Uh-huh... Yeah.

After she got launched, Y/N followed, the guy he kicked his ass yesterday was next and Yang winked at sister she being next with some aviators. The girl smiled and she was next, with Jaune now being the only one.

Jaune: So, what exactly is a landing strategYYY!...

He is launched while flipping uncontrollably as the two teachers look at them, with Ozpin sipping from his coffee... smiling.

Glynda: I wonder what kinds of teams we'll have this year.

???: And also what kinds of leaders.

Glynda and Ozpin looked to their side as the two smiles, as it shows a pale woman with a hat, purple eyes and white hair.

Ozpin: I thought you would be in your quest, Shion.

Shion: Exactly that's why I'm here, Professor.

Ozpin: So it's here? The Grimm?

Shion: Yes, the test will be more difficult for them.

Scene moves to Y/N falling towards a tree as he lands in a tree branch and later leaps to the ground, landing on both feet and crouched. He looks around, hearing birds and other sounds. He slowly grabbed a gun as he raised it and kept looking around. He heard a few twigs break putting him on guard. He heard the bushes move and quickly grabbed the other one and shot at it, there was no sound coming from it as he walked and quickly checked the bushes, seeing nothing. He groans, as he goes to walk away, until he heard a growl which made him stop.

Y/N: So this is why you fight blind.

He rolled dodging a Beowolf as he shot at it, penetrating its chest as he later runs and leaps, kicking his chest and later a shot to the head. He hears another roar as he throws a kick, managing to hit this time an Ursa in the face. He punches the Ursa in the face again with the back of his gun and later gun blazes him. He looks at his guns, seeing the remaining amount of bullets remaining.