Yun nodded. "I promise. Now, go."

"One last thing..." Rei said. She grabbed Yun's arm, and wrote her number in crisp, pretty handwriting. "There. Remember to call or text." She gave Yun one last kiss on the cheek as she left.

Yun waited a few minutes for the sorrow to come off her face. Making sure she wouldn't lose the number, she wrote it again, on her hip. She glanced in the mirror one last time before entering the stage.

Lee Know, Changbin, and Felix would be here to watch her. She would be fine.

She stepped out onto the stage and smiled dazzlingly around the room, making eye contact with all the men. It was a trick the girls taught her to get more money, as the men felt like they were the best in the room. She stepped towards the pole and slowly spun, scanning the room for the members.

Her eyes found Felix and Changbin, who sat near each other. They smiled at her and gave her a discreet thumbs up and pointed at their earpiece. She was wearing a tiny one as well, so that they could communicate with each other with just a tap.

Money and diamonds hit the stage as she began performing. Where was Lee Know?

When she finally spotted him, she nearly tripped over her own feet. He was wearing a white button-up with jeans, burning a hole into her. He nodded once in acknowledgement.

She continued to perform, dancing as if her life depended on it. She couldn't put too much energy though, or else she wouldn't be able to perform the whole night.

She was about to finish the first set of performances as J. Kon entered the room. He sat down right next to Lee Know.

Changbin's voice was then heard through her earpiece. "It's show-time, babe."

She gave one last spin and entered the backstage. She would now have to convince J. Kon to get a VIP private room with her, so that she could kill him. She formulated a plan as she freshened up.

She walked out backstage and entered the main room, where the audience was. Men eyed her as she walked by, and occasionally, she would pause to give lap dances. At least here, there was a no-touching rule.

She came around to Lee Know and smirked. Not knowing where the surge of confidence came from, she sat down on his lap.

"Hi," she whispered.

He placed his hands on her waist to keep her from moving. "Stop," he murmured, "I can't get distracted." He took his hands off of her before anybody could see and wonder why she wasn't mad at him for breaking the no-touching rule.

"Are you getting distracted, Mr. Lee?" she responded coyly. He glared at her, and she stood up, flustered. She whispered in his ear, "I see the boss. I'm gonna go do my job, 'kay?"

He nodded, but avoided eye contact with her. "Go."

She sashayed over to J. Kon, sliding her hands down his arm. "Hey."

"Hello, beautiful," he said. His eyes ate her up. "Mind coming with me?"

She grinned as if it was the best thing she had ever heard. "You don't have to ask twice."

He grabbed her hand and walked with her towards the VIP room. As she entered, she turned back around to wink at Lee Know, who had his arms crossed. He raised a brow.

She shut the door behind her and turned to face the boss, who was already sitting down. In her earpiece, she could hear the members talking.

"Set up the smoke bombs and grenades," Lee Know said in a low voice.

"Yes, sir," chimed Felix and Changbin.

Yun sat down on J. Kon's lap and began to do her job.

She was just about to pull the knife out of her bra when an arm wrapped around her neck and choked her. He snaked his other arm around her waist and held onto both of her wrists.

J. Kon laughed. "You thought I didn't know?"

She struggled in his grasp, fighting for oxygen.

"Know – what!" she choked out, hoping that playing dumb would save her.

He chuckled and held on tighter. "Stray Kids, huh? How did a pretty girl like you get in?"

She would black out soon and had no oxygen to respond. With nothing else she could do, she slammed the back of her head into his nose, weakening his grip. It was enough for her to spin out of his arms and get away.

He stood as she grabbed her knife. She jumped at him on impulse and stabbed his chest, making him stumble.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" he shouted, with a hand on his chest to stop the flow of blood.

She slid across the floor and stabbed at his knee, making him hit the ground. She wouldn't waste a single breath talking. She elbowed the back of his head and flipped him onto his back.

Straddling his back, she pulled his hair so that his neck would be revealed. She quickly brought the knife to his throat as he blindly grabbed onto her ankle. At the same time that she slit his neck, he twisted her ankle.

He went limp as the life seeped out of him.

————

anyways, 🙄 lino pic!