Xevier thought for a moment, then said: "It may be because he is too second, so he can't feel my alienation, and-"

Let go of Evil, Xavier's eyes are a little confused, and he muttered: "I am also afraid."

"Afraid? What are you afraid of?"

"I'm afraid, I'm afraid that one day when I die, there will be no one who will cry for me. Duke is naturally optimistic. Unlike you, his parents love him very much. He can get out of the pain faster than you all. It's my selfishness, but it's hard for Duke."

"Cherville, you?"

Ever didn't expect that Xavier had no business and did not contact them for the past two years, but he was afraid of this.

He was a little angry, but also very distressed, scratched his head, and turned around twice, trying to get the breath out of his heart.

He wanted to scold Xavier, but what came out of his mouth was: "Xavier, we will always be your dearest worms, you don't have to take too much care in front of us, Like Li Zhou, we will support you behind your back."

Cherville's lips moved, and after a long time, he said softly: "Okay, I won't anymore."

The atmosphere of the heart-to-heart chat on Xavier's side was different, but Jorvik felt uncomfortable.

I originally brought Li Zhou to play, but I didnt play well, and was broken by the chaos. After waking up in the hospital, I was told by the doctor that there was a problem there, and it may not be possible in the future. Cubs.

He couldn't accept the result, he just had his head broken, how could he have no cubs in the future?

The doctor concluded that this result was caused by the wrong orientation when frightened and fainted.

"Impossible, impossible, I don't accept it! You must be lying to me!" Jorvik didn't even ask who wounded him, and shouted excitedly, his expression was like a madman .

The doctor was afraid that his continued excitement would affect the recovery of the injury, so he reluctantly carried him into the medical cabin and forced him to sleep.

The female king of Jorvik stood aside and asked with tears in her eyes: "Doctor, is my male lord really infertile in the future?"

The doctor nodded heavily and said, "It seems yes now, but we will think of a way and it will be fine in the future."

After finishing speaking, the doctor and the nurse walked out of the ward, not seeing the female child who was still in tears just now, took out a handkerchief and wiped her tears, looking at Yowerk, who was sleeping soundly in the medical cabin, Whispered: "It's cheap for you, and you actually hide from it, but that's fine too.."

turned gracefully, the woman's expression became sad again, half covering her eyes with her handkerchief, and walked out of the ward, he was going home, and there were his children at home.

In the palace, Clyde's bedroom.

Clyde, who had been fooling around with Hunter for a day and a night, finally got up feeling comfortable.

Looking at the bruised and bruised Hunter, he smiled with satisfaction.

He approached Hunter and said in a low, magnetic voice he thought: "Don't go back in these two days, just stay with me."

Hunter nodded slightly, looked at Clyde admiringly, and whispered: "Okay, okay, I will listen to your majesty."

Clyde was delighted by Hunter's words, laughed and said, "Your mouth is so sweet, I like you to be obedient."