"He seems pretty chill, but as he said, let's go rip those pillows"

"I'm gonna leave that mostly to you, this is more of your thing isn't it?"

"Well yes but wouldn't it be fun to wreck them with you? Kinda boring to wreck them alone and have to wait for dad to go home"

"Alright if you say so"

Ixol nodded and the two head over to the bedroom, some pillow fluff from years ago are still present on the floor, but there are newer pillows on the bed.

"I knew it, he kept the pillow fluff"

"Fun, hey what if I used my sword to wreck the pillows"

"Oh hell yeah, stab the pillows"

They began to wreck the pillows, fluff was flying everywhere. Meanwhile Celesteal had arrived back home, he halts in front of the door.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about opening this door"

He shrugs it off and opened the door, then he smelled that something had been burnt, he looked around to see the ashes that once were his couch.

"Oh you're kidding me, Ixol was her-"

He hears a commotion from his bedroom and looked over in annoyance.

"He's here, isn't he?"

Celesteal walks over to his room and opens the door a bit to peak in. He sees Ixol and Clark throwing pillow fluff at each other, he watches with slight annoyance and anger, but with a slight smile.

"Well, well, seems like you never changed, Ixol"

"Ha- oh Celesteal hi! We made your bedroom nice and cozy, with all the fluff"

"I can see that, and I see it clearly, seems you took Clark with you"

"Ah, nah, he suggested to do this with me, couldn't say no to wrecking this place up"

"I underestimate my other son, oh well I'll be sleeping in fluff tonight"

"As you should"

Celesteal sighed as Clark brushes the fluff off his clothes.

"That's probably enough for now, we should get goi-"

His words trail off as he gazes at a shelf near the door Celesteal stood on, he didn't really observed the room upon entering. The shelf in question had items on it, there sat a photo which caught the saviour's attention. Celesteal looks over at the direction his son stared at and grabbed the photo. In the photo was Clark from when he were still a child, and Celesteal in his human disguise, the two seem to be happily smiling in the photo.

"Hm.. I see you noticed this"

"Was that me?"

"It is you, and that right here is my human disguise, Claud, as you would call me"

"Sounds... Familiar"

"Oh? That's a great thing then, this can be a good start for something"

Clark looks around the room for any other things, he noticed a teddy bear poking out of a box in the corner and picked it up, staring at it for a bit before blinking a few times.

"This... Did I have this as a kid? It feels so familiar-"

A flashback hit him, it was a blur, moments of pain and fear, tensions rising. He froze, he remembers something, he ends up dropping the stuffed toy. Celesteal quickly noticed his shock and walk over to him.

"Clark? Are you okay?"

"I... Th-that day... The day I almost died.."

Celesteal quickly pulled Clark into a hug, to which he hugged back, shaking in fear.

"It's okay, I'm here"

"That's.. How it happened.. But everything else from my memories are a blur aside from that teddy bear, it's so familiar..."

"That belonged to you when you were young, you always took it with you, even on that day... It was also damaged that day but I fixed it, do you want to take it with you? It's been quite a day, and you're going to need the rest of the day to deal with those memories you just recovered"

"Sure.." He picked up the little bear again.

"Well- uh, I think I should go back to Noxron"

"That's fine, I am gonna be resting for today, you two don't cause any trouble okay?"

"No promises"

"How unsurprising, Ixol"

Ixol's symbol flickered and nodded, as he opened a portal back to Noxron and jumped in. Celesteal escorted Clark back to Star Sanctuary, he quickly approached Anshine and Stratosfear while Celesteal went back home.

"Hey there Clark, how's the visit to Ixol?" Stratosfear would put his hand on Clark's shoulder.

"It's fine"

"You seem a bit shaken there, did something happen"

He glanced at the bear he was holding before looking back at Anshine.

"I remembered something, the incident that lead to my recovering state from when you found me a year ago"

"Oh dear, is it that horrible? I'm so sorry about that"

"It's okay, I didn't expect it to be... Gruesome and painful"

"Erm- I suppose you get some rest back at home, we can talk about this later, alright?"

Clark nodded and turned around to go back home. Anshine looks at Stratosfear before the two hear someone calling them.

"Hey Anshine and Stratosfear, I'm here, what did you needed me for?"

"Ah, Ulipse, good to see you, come to the estate with us"

Ulipse nodded and followed the two.